PATCHED UP PANTHER WIP"UPDATE 4""ALL DONE"

nice job, weathering, paint, rust, just excellent, two thumbs and big toes way up!

Tony lee said:
HOT down here same as you but I think you've been getting the rain and we've been left out. ;D

Tony lee

No rain. Just steam.

Carsenault said:
That is really nice, I love the overall look. Hope I can make my jagdpanther look half as nice.

Thanks! I bet you will do fine.

13aceofspades13 said:
nice job, weathering, paint, rust, just excellent, two thumbs and big toes way up!

Thanks Ace!! Don't get a cramp doing all that.

Beautiful cat, Mr T

Top nocht details, a great model you´ve made. Congratulations, man.
RG

oh I missed the finished pics posting. Nice to see this one done. Very nice work on the painting and camo. One thing I do have to mention is the the rust is too bright in the pics. I know that it is due to the lighting and is one of the probs in taking pics of rust. But like I said, it's just the pics. I am sure this model looks killer in real life. The tracks are one of the areas that really catches my eye, VERY nice.

Sooooo what's next ????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

scratchmod said:
oh I missed the finished pics posting. Nice to see this one done. Very nice work on the painting and camo. One thing I do have to mention is the the rust is too bright in the pics. I know that it is due to the lighting and is one of the probs in taking pics of rust. But like I said, it's just the pics. I am sure this model looks killer in real life. The tracks are one of the areas that really catches my eye, VERY nice.

Sooooo what's next ????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

Thanks Rob!!! I have worked on the rust a little bit because some of it was too bright. Boy I'm glad the tracks caught your eye because that is what I was trying to do. I have noticed that when I view a Panther on a table from a standing position that sometimes the tracks and wheels seem to merge together. So I intentionally tried to brighten the wheels and tracks so that the details could be seen from further away. I like to compete and my new motto is "If you don't catch their eye they will never see your details". So I'm glad that at least part of my plan worked.

Terry ;D

P.S. What's next??? Well I'm working up to a major redo of a M-42 Duster. I'm collecting the parts now.

Latest posts

Back