Panther Ausf.....Whatever?

Nice face painting skills dude. 8)

dougsmodels said:
John,

Forget about how the turret looks because you're killing it big time man...i think I saw you hitting that up with streaking this past Sept. in Danbury...using an AK product.

That was either Iain Hamilton or myself, as we were the only two giving AK demos at the table. If it was in the seminar, then it was definitely Iain.

Yeah but I reckon you'll finish before me, I've been really lucky with bench time recently but that could change very quickly lol, I'll be asking you what colours to use!

lol. thats the Joys of having a wee un :D ill be making a start on the head after dinner i think :)

Just been playing catch up on this great build,

really like what you've done with it, looks top class

Managed to get some bench time :) got the hat done and scarf (and binoculars but I painted them after the pic ::)), I googled 'nazi scarf' and none looked like this but I thought the one on the box looked neat so I went with that. Sorry about the bad pic (taken with the iPad).
e600c154f9850ef228c2937b1e42938d.jpg

Damn that is Awesome John i plan on doing the same i hope mine turns out just as good :D

Lol cheers chaps, Spud don't know if this helps but I'll break down what I did. Base coat of carmine red (needed two coats), I drew the thin lines with a 10/0 brush under a bright light lol in camo black brown and then filled in the squares and rectangles with a mix of orange red & dark flesh. Then filtered with games workshop delvin mud and finally a hand brushed coat of Vallejo Matt varnish.

ill tackle it after i have the coat done because if i hit it with a black ild be livid

Latest posts

Back