Panther Ausf.....Whatever?

Hey John that came out great. Looks like you just have loads of fun with the AK trying out different things. I take it you stumped something?

Thank you very much chaps, I'm trying my hand at Tarps today, mixing white glue with water and using box tissue paper.....wish me luck lol

geegad said:
morning john im sure with your level bud you will knock us bandy with it
Evening bud :D Well the tarps on but I'm not thrilled, still some weathering to do on them.
Myke said:
Are those the Fruimold [sic] tracks?
Hey Myke the tracks are Spade Ace (off eBay) I actually thought they went together better than fruilees less flash didn't need to drill one hole just stuck the sequen pins in and away I went :)
Ok so here's the pics of the tarps and some general shots:
IMG_5245.jpg
IMG_5247.jpg
IMG_5253.jpg
IMG_5255.jpg
IMG_5257.jpg
IMG_5260.jpg

wyoroy said:
Looking first rate. Are the tarps tissue and white glue?
Thanks mate, yup tissue and white glue. I might not go down that route next time though because it's a little hard to manipulate when dry.
andrei383 said:
just caught up since i last looked and the work is just stunning! :eek:
Cheers Andrei!

Lol thanks so much guys! Should be able to squeez 45 mins on it tonight, still got a few bits and bobs to add ;)

Thanks Mr T and geegad ;D
So she's finished! TBH I could go on and on but I'm itching to start another project (dont you just love the feeling of completing a kit and then looking over what to do next?), I've added a few bits and bobs, an extra wheel, armour farm box etc http://armorfarm.com/shop/german-supplies-wwii/ so here's the finished pics, hope you like em and again thanks to all that commented, this has been a special build for me for personal reasons and one I wont forget.
IMG_5271.jpg
IMG_5277.jpg
IMG_5278.jpg
IMG_5280.jpg
IMG_5281.jpg
IMG_5282.jpg
IMG_5284.jpg
IMG_5285.jpg
IMG_5290.jpg

John, it turned out fantastic. I love the look of it. I will have to take your idea and add stuff to the hooks on the turret edge. Gives it some life. The miss matched turret is a great touch.

Latest posts

Back