One Week.......

IBCRAZY8220

One week to go guys, how are we doin? how about you crazy ones out there doin 3, 4 or even 5 entries, how ya doin?

IBCRAZY8220 said:
One week to go guys, how are we doin? how about you crazy ones out there doin 3, 4 or even 5 entries, how ya doin?

no pressure...lol

Actually not doing too badly, Not a lot of worl keft to do other than sealing the decals, a matt coat, then some more weathering anf final assembly. Might see what I can do this morning before heading out to work this afternoon.

Most of my work begins on the 30th. My email will be overheating with entries I'm sure.

Finished the Robot, primed the dog, finished building the base but have yet to touch it with any sort of paint... :-[

Also still trying to work out how exactly I'm going to make the robot look like it's floating ???. Darn, I wish I'd put legs on it... :-\

like i always say, its been a pleasure building with you all in this compatiton.

only one entry, Ace Of Spades P-51D Mustang... come on baby bring something home, it would be really sweet if she was as effective in this contest as the real deal would be in combat with Atom Fusion behind the controls, but thats a big wish LOL

im so excited i cant wait to see the votes, and i cant wait to vote either, but its going to be hard... real hard...

I'm out with the Wiesel, no way it will be done. I will enter a couple in the all open however.

Problem with the Wiesel....other than not enough time, was I found someone else who did a cool build of it, scratchbuilding a few parts for it that made it look awesome...so I am going to try and replicate those. That and the damn Eduard PE! LOL

I was looking forward for the Wiesel to finish also!!!

well I'm still stuck with minor details hope to finish my M1 this coming Sunday.

Just need to finish up "azteczilla" then do the detail painting and get markings on her.
Three down, one very close

This weekend will make it or break it for me. Not much free time this week due to work. So I need to get moving!!!!

Now where did I put that jar of blood for the polar bear.......

Only a week?

Mustn’t panic, mustn’t panic...

AAARGHHHHHHHHHH...

Ok, so I’ve got it all planned down to the last detail. I need to paint my KV-2 and the Jagdpanzer E 100. Then I need to assemble, convert a paint a model for the afterlife competition and I need to lightly convert and paint a model for the figure competition.

An entire week left?

HA! No pressure... None whatsoever...

G'Day All,

Majority of the paint on my 3 have been completed.

SV-51 Gamma Nora is ready for decals
SM.81 Pipstrello has just finished major painting - desert scheme was interesting.
Macross Regult Tactical BattlePod has been sitting in the display cabinet waiting for Gloss Clear coat

All need Decals, Matt Clear Coat and weathering. Might be pushing it. Lost half the weekend already, but should be able to get all Decals applied by Monday - fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back