Interest in MFGB - Banners on page one

Will you participate in a MF Group Build?

• Yes!

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • No.

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Re: Interest in Millennium Falcon Group Build

The "Jilted Harlot" is just waiting for Saturday now

Hey Q, will you be doing a WIP with this build? Ie vids and pics? Iv watched most of your stuff just waiting for a star wars subject 8)

Got my package from Wolfgang today... The parts look great and I got an AWESOME gift from him! I'm not sure if everyone is getting the same thing so I won't spoil the surprise, but it's something I've wanted for a while! Thanks Wolfgang!!!

It's always nice to get a package from Germany with parts wrapped in a German newspaper. I love how small our blue marble is!

I got two packages from China today too... Power connectors and switches for this and future lit projects :) Now I'm just waiting on ModelManTom's light tape ;)

merseajohn said:
Hey Q, will you be doing a WIP with this build? Ie vids and pics? Iv watched most of your stuff just waiting for a star wars subject 8)
Oh, there will definitely be a WIP on this build. :)
Vids and pics, as usual

Count me in... I was jut looking for an opportunity to modify and build the MF from the Rebel Base kit. Gathered a number of kit parts and ideas to obtain something good from this 3 parts plastic "thing".
It's quite a challenge since most of the panel details are raised, the landing pads are inexistant, and I need to scratchbuilt the front landing gear panels (THE detail that make a difference between the ANH Fm and the ESB FM :D).
Don't intend to light it up though. It's a rather difficult and most consuming time process for me, I must focus on build the kit the best way I can before february.

Ultimately that will be to be added in the Rebel Base diorama, of course, with completed Y wing, Snowspeeder and stuff... Or maybe a simplier diorama with the asteroid field ? :D

Well, I'm bummed. Have to pull out of this GB. I didn't expect to be so busy with work the last month or two. The falcon just isn't going to happen by the end of Feb. On the upside I sure have some excellent reference now for when I do build it! You Guys are all doing great things with your builds!

fumblethumbs said:
Well, I'm bummed. Have to pull out of this GB. I didn't expect to be so busy with work the last month or two. The falcon just isn't going to happen by the end of Feb. On the upside I sure have some excellent reference now for when I do build it! You Guys are all doing great things with your builds!

I'm with you too, fumblethumbs. :'( I'm just not going to be able to build it in time.

Latest posts

Back