Interest in MFGB - Banners on page one

Will you participate in a MF Group Build?

• Yes!

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • No.

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Re: Interest in Millennium Falcon Group Build

Looks nice, there, Tom.
Makes me almost consider trying to light mine up

I did an evaluation of Tom's product last week. That video will be posted soon, along with a few others. One will be about the basic tools required to do lighting work. Another will be on soidering, And the last one before the build starts will be about timing chips and which one I am going to use when I build up mine.

I should start on these videos this weekend, and start posting them soon.

schweinhund227 said:
AWESOME FIND MY FRIEND !!!

Thank god for Gov. Printers.... LOL with that document we all can make a great looking kit !

Thanks again !

Norm.

Glad to help, buddy :)
All other credits to this guy, the creator of "Star Wars Model Bible".These documentations are SOOO greatly pictured (absolutely no feelings of language lack) and he does his models with such a great attention to the details. He is a great source of inspiration for me, sometimes it feels like he is holding my arm through these pdf's for I don't screw up ;D

hi all!
just a quick note:
the triliance millennium falcon add on kits are now in store again! please check the website www.triliance.de for important news and surprises!

greets
wolfgang bittermann

UPDATE October 2011:

October 21st: Triliance gun well kit for AMT/mpc Millennium Falcon kit restocked (special price)

October 21st: Triliance quad turbo laser cannon kit for AMT/mpc Millennium Falcon restocked (special price)

October 21st: Triliance 1:72 hangar equipment set will now have some extra free parts. (1:72 ground crew figures, equipment parts, tubes...) wich I have left over from my "b-wing hangar diorama" http://www.starshipmodeler.com/contest/contest20/dio_14.htm only while stocks last.

October 21st: Triliance death star surface panels (only 5 left) will now have some extra free panels for the next 5 orders.

October 21st: Triliance FREE KIT! with any order over 20.00 EUR I will send you a free "1:48 twin ion cannon" wich I build primary for the 1:48 wishbone fighter kit by blue moon if you desire. kit also contains an alternative detail part for the upper flusage but no metal muzzles. I used these twin ion cannons on my kitbash project twin pod heavy starfighter http://www.starshipmodeler.com/contest/contest20/scratch_47.htm just let me know. only while stock last.

Excellent Wolfgang.

Guys, these aftermarket items are really, really good. I'll try to get a quick video up later. I purchased them all (the Falcon items and hangar equipment) and can show you dow they look. Really great stuff.

So I recieved Modelman 'Tom' s lighting strip today and all I can say is wow! This is super easy to use, compact, bright and saves a LOT of time wiring up LED's here's how it looks on the Fine molds 1/144 scale Falcon:
IMG_1103.jpg
The light is bieng diffused by 2 Layers of grease proof/wax/baking paper.
IMG_1096.jpg
1 sheet moved away from the lights
IMG_1102.jpg
In 'normal' room lighting 8)
IMG_1092.jpg
Did I say it was easy to install ;) (thats a 12v battery)
Note I'm using the clear resin after market grill from starship modeler. But the same effect could be created by using plasticard (which would look like the studio model).

Sorry for the big delay, folks! My GF was in town for the week from the other side of the country and my time went to her. She flies back tomorrow, so will have the SMA Modeler's Brand LEDTape special posted asap!!!

im so down just cant wait im going to call mine not a scratch from the return of the jedi

Red 5 standing b...NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

My opening!

Red cat standing by:

im-a-red-cat-undercover.JPG

WOW! We are close guys! C L O S E.

Latest posts

Back