Interest in MFGB - Banners on page one

Will you participate in a MF Group Build?

• Yes!

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • No.

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

Junkie

Here are banners to add to your signature. Just copy the code and paste into your signture.(Signature can be edited by clicking first on Profile in the top forum navigation)

3327.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/images/3327.jpg[/IMG]

3328.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/images/3328.jpg[/IMG]

3329.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/images/3329.jpg[/IMG]

3325.jpg

Hi,
We are having a Millennium Falcon group build this fall/winter.

The MFGB will run from October 1st 2011 - February 29 2012.
Open all all kits & scales that were (are) available for the Millennium Falcon.
Use an aftermarket is awesome.
NO ENTRY FEE.
Simply build the Falcon that has been sitting on your shelf, or buy a kit and join in.
Everyone who complete thier build will win a prize. The prize is a completed Millennium Falcon Model Kit. ;)

The group build host is yours truly. Please direct all questions and concerns to me.

As an added bonus (to entice you to finish) when the GB is done, we will put up a separate thread of all of the finished builds. There will also be random prize giveaways of a $20 GC for use on ElmCityHobbies.com and SMA stuff. Only those with a finished build are eligable.

Re: Interest in Millennium Falcon Group Build

truth be told i don't know if i will be able too, due to lack of time, and money, my entire "factory" if you will is at a stand still, i do not have enough supplies to make a model, or enough money to get a Millennium Falcon to build.

I would definitely participate in this GB, glad to see how its turning into reality from a single post, so cool!))
And I'm thinking of posting both here and over at starshipmodeler - a multisite GB is such an awesome idea, it has my support.

Definitely IN.
Gives me motivation to work on the 1/144 kit I got at last year's Wonderfest

Ok! I'm in ! :p

I better Clean my Work bench for that one !!!

Still unsure if I will start the FM MF or keep screwing around with my OLD AMT !!!

Time will tell !!!

Thanks for thinking of this..... whom ever you are !!! LOL

I'm in! Like Q I will be working on my shelved 1/144 falcon. And schweinhund227 I think you should carry on with the AMT kit youve done a a stella job so far!

This would be a perfect opportunity for me to get off my duff and start on at least one of the Mil. Falcon kits I have.

And would be a cool (and hopefully gentle) way to make my way into the world of group builds.

And I love that everyone who completes their build will also get a prize! Who wouldn't want a completed Mil. Falcon model! :D

If we do this....does the kit have to be built as the Millenium Falcon??

Wouldn't be like me to conform to the regular, got an idea, but it definitely won't be "cannon" Star Wars.

ECH -Too answer your question: no - you can jam freestyle if you like, it's your build. The one criteria is that you would have to use a Millennium Falcon kit.

I put together a list of all the common Falcon kits that are available and will post that tomorrow.

Yeah !! O.K. .... O.K. ..... I'm a Virgin ! ;D I gotta tell you Guys .... This will be My 1st. Star Wars Build ..... EVER ! ;D

Yeah I know ... hard to believe. I just never PoPed that box at th Hobby Store back in th Day, even though I was/am a Huge Star Wars Nutt ... it was All Armor. Well after lookin at some of you Guys over there in th Sci-Fi D.G. & those Star Wars kits .... I've been bitten . I scrounged one up on Evil Bay - The ROTJ AMT Falcon. Hopefully before th build starts I can grab a Side Wall & Deck Screen kit from SSM's store or Falcon Man.com ... whom ever has it in stock.

SCOTT - Great job on th Duel Site Co-Op Build. This is Gonna ROCK !!!!! Hmmmmm. It reminds Me of an Old Show I used to watch .....

Han Solo, P.I.

I should be in, trying to track down a MF for the girl friend so we can both build up one together. But she will probably paint hers pink.

Tom, that is pretty sweet man. Love to see you finish her.

Grendels said:
I should be in, trying to track down a MF for the girl friend so we can both build up one together. But she will probably paint hers pink.

Grendels - http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=Star+Wars+Millenium+Falcon+Model&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Evil Bay still has a few ..... You could be her Sugar Daddy & grab one of those 1/72nd. Falcons ! ;D

@TOM - Yeah Dude ! That Falcon IS lookin SoooWeet. Perhaps you will have th time to finish with Us !

hello SMA members!

millenium falcon group build is a great idea! some of you may remember that triliance germany came out with some accurizing kits for the AMT/ertl millennium falcon kit few years ago.
these kits are OOP but maybe this event is worse to re-release a bunch of sets. just let me know via PM or email me at [email protected] if you would be interested in the following aftermarket kits for your AMT MF.

MF gunwell incl. interior:
http://www.triliance.de/gun_turret/gun_turret.html

review on SSM:
http://www.starshipmodeler.com/starwars/ph_falgun.htm

new quad turbo laser:
http://www.triliance.de/laser_cannon/lasercannon.html

shipping costs will be lower than stated. maybe for the kits also.

greets
wolfgang bittermann
www.triliance.de
www.phoxim.de
www.SFMForum.de

Wow! Eric cant wait to see your first star wars build man! No pressure!! ;) Modelmantom thats one epic piece of junk! Glad your getting your mrs into it Grendels (nothin wrong with pink!) So excited for this, just picked up the clear resin & pe engine grill for the 1.144 falcon off ssm!

merseajohn said:
Wow! Eric cant wait to see your first star wars build man! No pressure!! ;) Modelmantom thats one epic piece of junk! Glad your getting your mrs into it Grendels (nothin wrong with pink!) So excited for this, just picked up the clear resin & pe engine grill for the 1.144 falcon off ssm!

What store do you mean by SSM, I'm thinking doing my first Star Wars model ever in this group build using the fine mold falcon 1/144 so I'm looking for some aftermarket goodies if available

I'm in. I guess I need to go shopping. ;D

Latest posts

Back