Interest in MFGB - Banners on page one

Will you participate in a MF Group Build?

• Yes!

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • No.

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Re: Interest in Millennium Falcon Group Build

There is a few bits as Q said over at the starship modeler store http://starshipmodeler.biz/shop/index.cfm/category/42/star-wars---kit-conversions.cfm

There's the resin fans and photo etch grills which I have used on mine and highly recomend, theres also the photo etch cockpit and landing gear parts etc, and if your going to light it they have the clear engine parts & I think theres a lighting kit aswell, good luck!

I'm in. Been wanting to do a falcon for some time now.

This is so awesome, I just got my Fine Molds 1/144 Falcon last week. I didnt really have plans to start it until around fall anyways so definitely count me in. This is going to be sweet.

well.....................guess im buildin my first star wars model ;D

Probably go with the Fine Molds 1/144 kit. I would love to get my hands on one of those 1/72 kits though,
the price tag always makes me make this face...
disappointed-1.jpg

Ha, the 1/144 kit is a great kit tons of detail. Cant wait!

merseajohn said:
Ha, the 1/144 kit is a great kit tons of detail. Cant wait!

JOHN,

Exactly how big is it ? It's just when I see 1/144 th I think S*M*-All ... Is it th size of a 1/72 scale Plane ?

JOHN,

That's a pretty Cool size !! But I can't touch it right now .. too rich for My blood Brotha' !! I've got th MPC ROTJ one .... & after doing some Reading .... I'm leaning on doing th Version of th Falcon where Solo made it a Flat Black Anodized Falcon !! JUst to change it up a little bit !!! ;D

Voted "yes" but I'd like to qualify that as "tentative" pending my actually acquiring a kit...

Cool. Be great to have you in Brian. I'm sure you'll smoke a Falcon.

ECH, Starshipmodeler and Ebay are all good sources for a kit.

Sounds awsome Eric! and yeah actually your right it is expensive for the size. And Scott what do you mean by ECH?

By the way if anyone is interested in checking out the Fine Molds 1/144 Falcon go to youtube and checkout "The Painting Clinic". He did a 21 part video series on building the model and did an absolutely amazing job. It will give you a good idea of what can be done with this kit.

sunsanvil said:
Voted "yes" but I'd like to qualify that as "tentative" pending my actually acquiring a kit...

Watch Ebay, I just picked up one for the girlfriend for $23 with shipping, it is the AMT/ERTL kit. Now for some aftermarket goodness!!!!

Nice job Grendels! Those amt/mpc/ertl kits can really shine once given some tlc!

Totally. There are seveal awesome MPC/AMT/ERTL buildups around the web.

That's the one I'm building too. Can't wait!

Latest posts

Back