Armour 1/35 Jagdpanzer IV ---> page 3

Bizarre

Ok guys, glad to be back in the business and really hope that BSC removes all stress away as it always did...

I have no ambitions and will do a relaxed build and paint of that good old Tamiya kit from 1975! YEAH

It has slots for batteries and motor and I got it for 10 USD at 1999.co.jp sale ;)

Arrived today and I am ready to roll ;)))

IMG_20150320_221221.jpg

Re: Armour 1/35 Jagdpanzer IV

Awesome dude, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Wow Good Old Kit,
Buld it with Friul Tracks an a New Gun Barel?

maybe without tracks at all ;))) I haven't decided anything yet. but I also think about using different spares from Dragon kits (I have many leftovers).
So far what I am sure about is that I am not going to buy aftermarket for it. Only spare box parts etc. Looks of course outdated in comparison to what we have available nowadays. But OK kit for fun ;)))

Good to see you back Roman :)
I will be watching this build :)

A nice 'for the fun of it' build. Excellent.

@Bizarre:
yeas this are greet.
I'm looking forward to the construction.

ok, this is a very basic kit when comparing to nowadays offering. it was made in 1975 and looks good for 1975 or at least until Dragon made their jagdpanzer in 90ies....

IMG_20150322_173337.jpg

so I have to close all these holes even though I am not going to put it upside down...as well as side sponsons.

on hull top the detail is also very outdated...well. who cares? :)

I am replacing all tools with Dragon tools

IMG_20150322_173350%2520%25281%2529.jpg

I also found a metal barrel with rifling for muzzle brake in my spare box. Let's use it as I am not into gluing 2 part plastic thing....

IMG_20150322_173424.jpg

Nice start Roman I built this kit a few years ago never got round to painting it hopefully your build will make me finish it in looking forward to seeing what you do with it awesome work dude

Dan B

Latest posts

Back