Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more (surgery)

Feeling much better today, little pain in my many trouble spots and even walking without my cane! Just the stitches that look like thick black fishing line are poking my in sensitive areas. I'm trying not to overdue it though, going slow and trying to get a little flexibility back after so many weeks of just sitting and doing nothing.
I also picked up some silicon mold material so I can make molds of my Beholder I designed 20 years ago. I had some made molds back then but they are latex backed by household silicone and are pretty crappy.

I went back on the 31st, got the stitches out (one bled a little) but got a clean bill. No more visits o the surgeon for this but I will have some ugly scars and a long time till I'm back to "normal." I till have to see an urologist about a lesion but that should be one or two trips I hope. Next up is I have to see the nefrologist again this month, we have to talk about my low kidney function the thinks is mild to moderate kidney disease. He figured it's from my weight, hypertension, age and overuse of NSAIDs. I have some tests on Tuesday, blood and ultrasound.
I am feeling much better but still have an open spot that will take time to heal over, so living the slow life for awhile for me.

Glad to here the good news thus far.
Just take it slow, and give your body the chance it needs, all right?

Latest posts

Back