Greetings from the UK

Tornado-Titan

Hi,

my name is Rob and a returning modeller after many years away. I am in England and will mainly be constructing aircraft kits on the somewhat larger scale of 1/32 and up to 1/18 scale.

I’m no expert and will certainly produce models that will be frowned upon no doubt until my skills improve so please be gentle. I am currently in the process of finishing a Luftwaffe 1/32 Panavia Tornado ECR by average Revell manufacture.

My collection is not large and consists of a Trumpeter 1/48 SR-71, Revell 1/48 A-7 Corsair, Revell 1/32 F4U Corsair, Heller 1/72 Boeing 707 x 2, Monogram 1/48 B-29 Superfortres, Hobbyboss 1/32 A-26D Invader and a Hobbyboss 1/18 GR9 Harrier. I have also just today purchased a 1/72 P-47 Thunderbolt and a huge array of supplies to build my first ever diorama which will be of an old Pacific wreck.

I am also a huge RC enthusiast and fly scale RC Helicopters which is my main past time mainly because I have my own YouTube channel RCHELICHEKUK that I have now been running for the last seven months with almost 50 videos uploaded and over 600 subscribers. It is my intension to do a second YouTube channel dedicated to my plastic kit model building with reviews and builds.

Anyways, I think I’ve waffled enough and look forward to sharing my builds and also following yours.

Rob.

Last edited:
Hi,

my name is Rob and a returning modeller after Kant years away. I am in England and will mainly be constructing aircraft kits on the somewhat larger scale of 1/32 and up to 1/18 scale.

I’m no expert and will certainly produce models that will be frowned upon no doubt until my skills improve so please be gentle. I am currently in the process of finishing a Luftwaffe 1/32 Panavia Tornado ECR by average Revell manufacture.

My collection is not large and consists of a Trumpeter 1/48 SR-71, Revell 1/48 A-7 Corsair, Revell 1/32 F4U Corsair, Heller 1/72 Boeing 707 x 2, Monogram 1/48 B-29 Superfortres, Hobbyboss 1/32 A-26D Invader and a Hobbyboss 1/18 GR9 Harrier. I have also just today purchased a 1/72 P-47 Thunderbolt and a huge array of supplies to build my first ever diorama which will be of an old Pacific wreck.

I am also a huge RC enthusias and fly scale RC Helicopters which is my main past time mainly because I have my own YouTube channel RCHELICHEKUK that I have now been running for the last seven months with almost 50 videos uploaded and over 600 subscribers. It is my intension to do a second YouTube channel dedicated to my plastic kit model building with reviews and builds.

Anyways, I think I’ve waffled enough and look forward to sharing my builds and also following your.

Rob.
Hi and welcome to the forum Rob, great place for advice and encouragement here. Post some photos of your collection, love to see what you have built. Pantherman

Welcome to the group. Look forward to seeing your builds. Post lots of pictures.

Hi,

my name is Rob and a returning modeller after many years away. I am in England and will mainly be constructing aircraft kits on the somewhat larger scale of 1/32 and up to 1/18 scale.

I am also a huge RC enthusiast and fly scale RC Helicopters which is my main past time mainly because I have my own YouTube channel RCHELICHEKUK that I have now been running for the last seven months with almost 50 videos uploaded and over 600 subscribers. It is my intension to do a second YouTube channel dedicated to my plastic kit model building with reviews and builds.

Anyways, I think I’ve waffled enough and look forward to sharing my builds and also following yours.

Rob.
I also have the 1/48 B-29 in my stash. It is a monster.
I bought the markings to build the Enola Gay. Just waiting for the right time to build it (and an empty table).

Welcome and hello from another B-29 stasher!!!
Post pictures as you go of your builds, we like to see.

Welcome to the Herd, Rob! I'm a fan of Monogram's B-29 kit, too. I built it when I was a kid and it came out. I look forward to seeing your builds.
And don't worry, no build is frowned on, all are accepted, because it's a hobby. We all have fun!
Best regards,
Brad

Latest posts

Back