Omegaman's MPC Falcon build.

Hi fellow Falconeers!

Dose anyone have good references to all the colours on this bird?
I will be using Vallejo Model Air paints for most of it and I think MIG 502 Abteilung for weathering.... Yes, that's another 1st..... Aghhh!

I still have a few hrs on the sidewalls and I have been side tracked with thinking of scratching a cockpit, tunnel and radar.... Not sure with those????

Anyway, I will put both guns on as I was thinking of using the lower gun to mount her from but now going to use a stand.

As Batman would say.... To the man cave!

Well, if you can match your paints to the actual colours used on the ESB filming model, then I think this info would be beneficial to you. These where the paints used on the actual filming model, I collected this info off the net

Floquil Railroad colors for the ESB Falcon are:

Reefer White
Grime
50/50 mix for the basecoat for the hull.

Boxcar Red
Caboose Red
Reefer Gray
Engine Black
Grimy Black
Depot Buff
Southern Pacific Armour Yellow
Reefer Yellow
Dark Blue
Pullman Green
Tuscan

scratchy said:
Well, if you can match your paints to the actual colours used on the ESB filming model, then I think this info would be beneficial to you. These where the paints used on the actual filming model, I collected this info off the net

Reefer White
Grime

Boxcar Red
Caboose Red
Reefer Gray
Engine Black
Grimy Black
Depot Buff
Reefer Yellow
Dark Blue
Pullman Green
Tuscan

Very nice to know!

scratchy said:

Reefer White
Grime

Boxcar Red
Caboose Red
Reefer Gray
Engine Black
Grimy Black
Depot Buff
Reefer Yellow
Dark Blue
Pullman Green
Tuscan

You didnt happen to record the list given for the ANH 5 foot falcon did you?. I saved it but cant find the file. I think it was listed over at RPF, but cant find the thread either.

Otherwise, great information and it will serve as a guid for my falcon. (Still not keen on painting though)

Ozzy

Latest posts

Back