Okie on Board

DavidF

Hey all, Getting back into the hobby I've loved since childhood. Still working on the basics and developing some skills (very, very slowly ;) ;D) . Hope you guys don't mind me hanging out and learning a thing or two. WWII aircraft have always been my focus and passion, primarily 1/48 scale. Lately however I've started building a stash of armor kits, mostly WWII tanks. Anyway, I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys, learning what I can and passing on any little bits of knowledge I happen to stumble on ;D

DavidF

-- Forgot to menthion that I hail from down in the sticks of southern Oklahoma.

DavidF said:
Hey all, Getting back into the hobby I've loved since childhood. Still working on the basics and developing some skills (very, very slowly ;) ;D) . Hope you guys don't mind me hanging out and learning a thing or two. WWII aircraft have always been my focus and passion, primarily 1/48 scale. Lately however I've started building a stash of armor kits, mostly WWII tanks. Anyway, I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys, learning what I can and passing on any little bits of knowledge I happen to stumble on ;D

DavidF

-- Forgot to menthion that I hail from down in the sticks of southern Oklahoma.

Welcome aboard!!! :) You'll find lots have changed after a long haitus! lol

Hey welcome!,if you like WWII armour ever considered building any ma.k kits. ::)

Is that the place where even squares can have a ball? Welcome! Great to have you here.

Ferris828 said:
Welcome David!
Watchya work'n on now? Can we see? :)

Going to try and post a recent completion, Eduard F6F-3 Hellcat, sometime today. I just wrapped up a Tamiya Messerschmitt BF109-4/7, but haven't taken any pics yet. I'll post some as soon as I do. My next project is a Hasegawa Aichi D3A1 Type 99 Val Dive Bomber. Just test fitting a few parts so far on that one.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Latest posts

Back