need help with my air brush now!!!!!!

7foot9

i was useig my airbrush and it got blocked so i did the normale clean. when i wentt to spary water notting happen there was only air that came out of the airbrush. And there was bubbles in the colure cup but stil air comeing out so a took the front aparit and the clean it all. took the backing out cleaned it all and i have the same thing going on now. i have a 0.02 mm nozzle and needal in the air brush and it is a superspy exter fin airbrush if that helps. so if you no what the proble is plaze he me out thanks ed. ???

I dont know that make of AB ,but if there is bubbles in the cup its probably going to be a seal gone ,is there any seals about the tip ?

Chris.

My H&S Evolution behaves like that sometimes, either coz I need to do a better job cleaning it out, or the paint is too thick for the .2mm needle and nozzle. Strip it down completely and clean it out with lacquer thinner or airbrush cleaner if you are using acrylics. If that dont work, switch to a heavier needle/nozzle.

thanks for all of your help i trun out that it need to sit in airbrudh cleaner overnight and have a relley good clean out and a wash.
thanks for all of your help.
ed :)

Latest posts

Back