Myke's Builds - CAUTION: Contains More Than One

I followed you today for a while. Nice progress, looking great!

Cheers!

Nice progress.... Looks better in picture... LOL

it was Nice Meeting and talking to you !!! virtually of course ! LOL

Keep up the good work !

Thanks everybody!!

I'll be back online at 11:00am ET tomorrow for a few hours. Should have all the construction done during tomorrow's session, then on to some painting!

Looking forward to it buddy!!! 11 you say ;D ;D Will be checking in!! ;)

11... so.... 8 AM Pacific?

I guess I'll wake up early then ;D

(8's early for my weekends, 5's early for weekdays ;D)

Awesome pictures progress as well Myke. Might I suggest you continue in this fashion - live sessions for most of the construction, and pictures to sort of supplement?

Will be great to see you TRM - and Fruit; I think you are right, maybe once a week I'll get some photos up on the thread.

Online now folks, only a few mins late ;-)

thanks

Sorry for the volume issues earlier. Got it all fixed.
Thanks for tuning in. Back online later this evening.

Online for the evening. Turning my attention from the London Bus to Build #2: M1 PANTHER II

Get in!

When I built the M1 Panther II

I swaped the TWMR for the TWMP Looks different and it exist as well ! so... the roller M1 goes first... and if it blows anything they send in the PLOW to get rid of the rest ....

What I wanted to build was the control Remote station which is bigger than the EOD robot station...*Large Ruggedised Laptop Box* Never finished mine !

So... I'll paint her Nato Green and go nuts with the weathering once I get her back on the Table !!! been dormant for 2 or 3 years now... I hate when projects dies like that !

Good luck with yours buddy !

Norm, buddy, you got to get that moving. You do some sweet armor, I'd love to see some of your NATO weathering too. I love the look of the plow too, I might give that a go later on in the year.

wow seeing those pics actully make this kit look pretty decent, Very clean work too Myke

London Bus

I'm really disappointed that I couldn't fully challenge myself with the 5 builds in three months. I just couldn't participate much this year. Had some great ideas and a lot of inspiration and motivation, until my job decided that 60 + hours a week was the mandatory. Add that with family time, golf, and soccer, and there just wasn't much more time to get anything done. I'm in a new department now, and I am getting some much needed summertime heat relief via the means of sitting my bum at the workbench.

Never to leave a project unfinished though, I shall carry on. Check it out in the new group build "Shelf Queen."

And sometime in the near future, I'm going to keep my personal challenge of 5 builds in 3 months time. I already have my idea for next year so I can't carry it over till then. ;-)

Latest posts

Back