Myke's Builds - CAUTION: Contains More Than One

Great stream. Crazy idea. Way to take the addiction to a new level. That's a lot of models in 3 months you'll deserve an award just for finishing. Good luck

Thanks for checking it out tonight everyone. I'm offline now but will be back tomorrow at 4pm ET. Got a lot done tonight, and should make some REALLY good progress on the Bus tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Oh! I couldn't watch the live showing earlier :'( (I was finishing up welding projects at school D:)

Can't watch tomorrow either :-\ But I'll be sure to check it out on Wednesday!

ah well feck i was ripping up a floor all day and i missed everything thats been going on,

Thanks guys, sorry about last night too if you tuned in. I was lucky enough to spend an extra 4 hours at work yesterday. YAY LUCKY ME!!!

I will have a better schedule out coming soon but for now I will be streaming again tonight at 4:30pm - at least 7pm ET

Thanks again.

Live tonight at 9pm ET

Finally my work week is finished. Time to get cracking!

Looks like the last two times I was streaming, I wasn't actually online. Got it fixed now.
Online now until Noon ET.

Thanks and my apologies.

SA: Naa, I screwed something up while trying to "enhance" the broadcast. My apologies.

OFFLINE now, back on later this evening.

Thanks for tuning in folks. Good to see you on EastRock, SA, Norm :)

Offline for now. Back on tomorrow evening, and a little better schedule will be out tomorrows.

Thanks again for the support.

This weeks schedule:

These are the hours I KNOW I'll be working and online. There will be more but I'll have to post when I'm online day by day. I'll also be online tonight at some point in time.

Monday: 4pm - 10pm
Thursday: 3pm - 4pm
Friday: 10am - 12pm / 1pm -4:30pm

All times are Eastern Standard.

Offline. Accomplished cleanup and partial assembly of one 1/2 of the seats for the 1/24 Scale Revell London Bus.

Until tomorrow. Goodnight

Just what I've been up to for all these live streams.

LOTS of construction. In fact most of the major construction is done!, a few sub assemblies to go, and now I'm already painting before mating up all these large pieces.

IMG_20120413_104608.jpg

IMG_20120413_104544.jpg

IMG_20120406_120140.jpg

IMG_20120413_104629.jpg

IMG_20120413_104559.jpg

IMG_20120413_104532.jpg

IMG_20120413_104524.jpg

Taking a little break but will be back in action at 1:00pm ET on the live stream

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sma-spring-contest-2012#

Latest posts

Back