mpc snowspeeder

arohk said:
That is simply stunning I love it. It's also nice to see how well the scale of the figure fits I was wondering that myself of what scale would look good. You deffinitly raised the bar for my speeder build lol.

cheers mym8,i have seen on another build with a snowspeeder that the person used 1;20 scale figures,mine are just midgets!lol
cheers peza ;D

Boxster said:
What an incredible job!!!
cheers buddy,i just to thank you and everybodies feedback it`s hard me hard...lol..or moist
only jokin but once again thanks dudes!!peza ;D

the Baron said:
Oh, suh-WEET!!! The lights look really cool!
cheers dude,i had some fitting issues puttin the top and bottom havles together but in the end it worked out really well,and the man was hard to get workin.if you ever try to bend fibre optics i recommend ya have a test which the same number of bends on a spare piece.i got it to 3 bends with a light ya can see but it`s not dazzlin!cheers peza,gonna do abit more tonight and i`ll post it later or tomorrow....once again cheers!!!peza ;D

eh up all,
i`ve got abit more done tonight and a can see the end of this build in sight now,
tonight i got my crewman with the harpoon all weathered up the mucky pup!
GEDC2584.jpg

and i got him fitted onto the base also i got the loader weathered and fitted and because i had a big empty space i made up a big cargo box as a space filler,i`ve got it all glued down now here are some good 360 images,
GEDC2590.jpg
GEDC2589-1.jpg
GEDC2588.jpg
GEDC2592.jpg
GEDC2594.jpg
GEDC2595.jpg

and finally i am just thinkin if a want to put any more crewmen on the dio and which one if any to use?
GEDC2586.jpg

hope ya like the progress...thanks for everything it`s gonna be sad for me on the next post because i think it will be the last for this build :'(,
once again cheers to all.....peza

Wow, this is really turning out to be quite impressive man.

Something I've always wanted to do...a Star wars hangar dio.

You have created a very nice piece here. Looking forward to the finals.

Scott Girvan said:
Wow, this is really turning out to be quite impressive man.

Something I've always wanted to do...a Star wars hangar dio.

You have created a very nice piece here. Looking forward to the finals.

cheers mym8,it`s been a sweet little build..thanks scott...peza(chris)

Ello Geezer,

This just gets better and better mate, don't rush just to finish i though

Patience my young padowan ;D

Gag

Grendels said:
Very nice Peza!

thank you mym8,lookin forward to gettin back on the falcon soon!! ;D
i am really happy with the way it`s all turned out.and some of it is more luck than judgment,but i have learnt more about lightin and it`s people like you that have imspired me..so thanks john!!once again cheers buddy.one happy peza(chris).... ;D

The Nylon Gag said:
Ello Geezer,

This just gets better and better mate, don't rush just to finish i though

Patience my young padowan ;D

hey comment`s like that comin from you is like bein given an OBE..thanks dude,
i`m not gonna rush it but i will be tinkerin on it evan after i say i`ve finished it,there`s a star wars family fun day in burnley football ground that i`ve so luckerly been invited to show this and the falcon as a WIP so really lookin forward to that,and that is all thanks to christrom which i met for the first time last year!christrom BIG THANKS!!!!
but gagster a MASSIVE THANKS ME OLD COCK SPARRA!....one happy peza ;D ;D ;D

Gag

eh up folks!!
well it`s all over now i`ve had some people sayin that i should dirty up the floor,and i agree so i`ve weathered it and put a few oily puddle stains by the cargo box and the wing tip`s

GEDC2610.jpg
so after i put my oil stain down with tamiya weatherin powders,i noticed the it dried flat,so the next day i put a thin layer of pva glue cos it will gloss coat the stain.
GEDC2602.jpg

GEDC2626.jpg
and finally i got the smaller battery pack soldered on and one side velcro`d so it can be attached underneath without it fallin out or flappin about.
GEDC2611.jpg

so that`s it for this build my friends and can i say thanks for all the feed back,if it was`nt for you all,i would`nt of got it done to this standard as i learn bits from all your builds!!!thanks dudes..here are some other finished images..BIG THANKS PEZA

GEDC2623.jpg
GEDC2624.jpg
GEDC2625.jpg
GEDC2628.jpg
GEDC2629.jpg
GEDC2630.jpg
GEDC2633.jpg

see ya soon! ;)

Latest posts

Back