mpc snowspeeder

Jamaicanmodels69 said:
Just awesome keep cranking brother!!!! ;D

thanks mym8.it`s been agood distraction from the falcon and your build is makin me really want to get back to the old bird!!top marks on your build buddy!!cheers peza :)

eh up all.

i`ve done abit more this week i managed to get my torch man fitted and i had a test fire,but it failed and all day today i`ve been rackin my brain`s to now why!
i came up with it`s light lossage from the number of bends so if i get rid of some of them it might and that was a big might work.so tonight i got in and dremelled the fibre optic back to the base of my man but underneath, GEDC2529.jpg put i LED under and the thing only bloody works!!HAPPY DAYS!!

so i had to wire up another LED so it`s runnin on 3 not 2 now,i collected all the wires and had a test fire
GEDC2528.jpg

so here is where im at at the mo not far to go now,i`m goin now to celabrate with a cup of tea and a cig and go bed smilin ;D ;D ;D
cheers all......peza

Glorfindel said:
Man that is vanilla chocolate! P you nailed the levitation look.
cheers buddy,i`m well happy!but i think the crewman with the torch has just been saved from the chop!
thank you.....peza ;D

Klaus said:
Wow this is really cool!
And the way the speeder hovers above ground is just genious :eek:
I LOVE it
wow dude it`s not that good,i`m well happy but on your levels(all you good talented builders)
it`s ok and i`m :eek: myself.
cheers peza

Im greener than Yoda with envy on this one.
Idea, fantastic. Execution, stunning.
I dont think there are many things better than a well executed Star Wars diorama.

WebbyNZ said:
Im greener than Yoda with envy on this one.
Idea, fantastic. Execution, stunning.
I dont think there are many things better than a well executed Star Wars diorama.
lol cheers dude!!peza ;D

That is simply stunning I love it. It's also nice to see how well the scale of the figure fits I was wondering that myself of what scale would look good. You deffinitly raised the bar for my speeder build lol.

Latest posts

Back