mpc snowspeeder

Great job man. Really like this...gonna build that speeder sooner than later now.

Scott Girvan said:
Great job man. Really like this...gonna build that speeder sooner than later now.

cheers scott!
it`s pretty place,and the pilot.....well he looks like he should be comin out of a divin bell.but please post ya work man...once again thanks mate......this is gonna be shown at a star wars family fun day,so i may get some good images of the day and post them on the site.....cheers peza(chris) ;D

Quaralane said:
Looking really good, peza.
Excellent work on this

cheers Q i`ve really enjoyed this 1 mym8!quick flip compared to the old bird(which i miss like my favouite x)
thanks buddy.......peza(chris) ;D

Luv'n your work..Nice scratchbuilding and the lighting is sweet,,May to steal some of your ideas...Great Dio..Thanx for sharing.Lots of ideas and learned a thing or two..Thanx

cargoman5126 said:
Luv'n your work..Nice scratchbuilding and the lighting is sweet,,May to steal some of your ideas...Great Dio..Thanx for sharing.Lots of ideas and learned a thing or two..Thanx

eh up cargo dude!
thanks man it`s been a good 1 for me i`ve gone out of my comfort zone and tried new shit that me and my cousin have been talkin about drunk!and just went for it,it was the problem solvin that took some time,but well worth it in the end i think.but i`m liberatin ideas just like everybody else,this is what makes a good forum...we are the borg!!
cheers mym8 i`ll see ya soon....cheers peza ;D

Jamaicanmodels69 said:
How sweet it is brother! dats ah wicked ting!!!! ;D ;D

eh up buddy,thanks man it`s up town top rankin....i`ve got no style, i`m strictly roots!!jah ;Dcheers peza(chris)

christrom said:
Amazing work mate! Can't wait to see this beast at the Fan Fun day!!! Visitors are gonna go nuts over it :)

cheers dude!next to your`s it will just look ok,your builds always steal the show!
but this is up for sale after the show,ya know i dont keep my builds,got no room and 2 young girls that just tear through them!it`s not there fault.....they have my gene`s ;D cheers man...P.S want you doin up at this time! :eek:
lol...cheers peza

Latest posts

Back