mmk's 1950 texaco chevy

mariosmodelkits

What up fellas, heres my next auto project that i had to build. I haven't seen a 50's chevy model in a long time then my lhs got this in ;D and here we go wasting no time in between mak modeling but shoot my cars need to see daylight to right ;). Hope you dig it as it comes together more pics soon.

Re: mmk's 1950 texaco chevy (lowlow)

ha love the box art. and im loving the engin paint job

Looking great!!! Been thinking on picking up an old P/U truck to beat up! Looking forward to seeing your progress!!! ;)

This is shaping up to be an awesome build, love the engine and chassis !!

Awesome kit!!! Can't wait to see more. Excellent work so far.

Im glad you guys like this build up sofar and givin me some support to stay crackin with it, heres my progress on this classic lowlow. I did alot in the past few days and im almost happy with it but you know how it is ::) hope you like comments and crits are always welcome. Thx again guys for commenting on my madness.

interesting, she has a nice paint job, small tires though XD

Looks Great!!! Love The Front Bumper!!!

The wood is a nice touch!!! Love the paint!!! ;)

looks great but the Tires look a tad small

Thx for the replys guys, Im going to call this bad boy done for now. But not before i made some changes to the wheels thx for the crits and i agree was trying to keep it straight cali :D but now we ridin high and fly instead of low and slow ;) Hope you dig it and right on for the possitive crits now im happy with it and here it is with some 24 inch craigers ready for the show at texaco :).

man the ride is high on it!! but them 24s seem to have fixed it. looks real nice

Latest posts

Back