Millennium Falcon (Ralph McQuarrie Concept Version)

Glad you managed to submit the final pics mate, the Falcon looks great and you should be proud of yourself! Awesome build.

Thanks Jurasikfrank & John, the thing is I'm gonna compete this build ......i might go back & fix the things that I feel that I've rushed, but I'm glad that this competition has pushed me on to get my ass in gear to try and get this model done within a time constraint.....but all the compromises i've made will be fixed (i'm sure you know me by now)

I'd say by July I'd be finished & happy......returning to the MPC build...thanks very much and good luck to the real group builders

J

yeah, glad you got it finished in time, i was willing you on after all the work on such a great concept

well done mate

Like the other guys I was extremely happy to see this build making it into the final entries.
You've done a remarkable job, and I think that it should definitely pay off ;)
Very well done, bravo!

Thanks very much for all your comments guys, I'm not used to working at this pace & it's been a lot of fun.
This build also has forced me to paint,.....which I've been putting off on my other (more expensive) builds.

So all in all, the Big Spring Contest has helped me & pushed me on

Thanks again for the comments, the votes, the mods, the sponsors & Mr Scott Girvan

The final touches of this build can be found here:

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,9534.msg151334.html#msg151334

John

Latest posts

Back