MG RGM-79(G) GM Sniper

I never use pure white on an MS, even ones which are supposed to be pure white like the '78. Off-white always.

Grendels said:
If you plan on doing a bit of weathering, maybe that would tone down the white a bit. I did a camo pattern like this years ago and used a light blue grey color.

was that the small corsair II you built? where you showed using putty to mask for camo?

Nope, this was done back in the 80's. Here is a photo:

IMG_3807.jpg

I used tape to get the sharp edges.

The corsair was done with silly putty and had soft edges.

So I sent an email to the Earth Federation Ground Forces Mobile Suit division and they said that they had GM's with a similar rocket launcher on them. But they were mounted on the back pack so, depending on the mission, different equipement could be added or removed.

Just kidding:)

I decided to take a different approach to how I mounted the rocket launcher on this kit. I've attached it on the back pack so that I can remove it, if needed, as well as attach it to any of the other 08th MS team OVA mobile suits. It still needs a bunch of detailing and cleaning up, but the cement is still curing.

SANY0001-15.jpg

SANY0003-18.jpg

SANY0004-12.jpg

@MrNatural Thanks and I will, but I'm nervous I will mess it up...

@Quaralane Thanks!

Finished the parts I needed to to assemble the GM. Still have a ways to go though.

SANY0007-8.jpg

SANY0006-13.jpg

SANY0005-13.jpg

SANY0004-13.jpg

Made a little progress on the back pack. It's going to be attached to the second GM... oh yeah I've added another to this build:) Added some more verniers and beefed it up a bit. I'm got to scratch build a housing around the verniers. Then add some more detail.

SANY0008-9.jpg

SANY0009-7.jpg

You should look at his YouTube channel and see how he did the paint job. Pretty creative.

Nice work, and that back pack will look sharp!

Grendels said:
You should look at his YouTube channel and see how he did the paint job. Pretty creative.

Nice work, and that back pack will look sharp!
How do I find his youtube channel?

Latest posts

Back