Mercury 9

Great updates Grendels. Amazing work going on there. Really liking those street lights.

Thanks Igard!

Quaralane: I got the idea from watching a video on how Trombones are made. In order to bend the tubing, they fill it with wax. I didn't want the mess that wax would be, so I used piano wire instead. Did the trick up right.

I'm new here but thanks for these videos.

These and the lighting tutorials are inspring me to have a go at lighting a Voyager Kazon ship I picked up recently.

Wish me luck!

Your welcome! If you have questions about lighting her, just post over in the lighting section. I usually answer questions when I can.

The command centre is looking great! Liking the concrete effect you did on it. All the PE detailing is really nice.

Can't wait now to see more paint on the Mercury 9!

Fantastic job moving along with this build Grendels. Call it sadistic but, I like seeing another modeller having to fix and overcome goof ups and mistakes as much as I do. Masterful perseverence!

Rob W.

Thank you Igard.

Rob: Thank you, I am nothing but patient and I will just try to fix those mistakes. It is hard to learn without making mistakes. I do like to show them because it lets others know how to fix them as well. This is one thing that most YouTube channels don't show.

I pulled the Mercury 9 out yesterday and it took some damage in the move. Started working on repairs. I have two weeks to finish it up!

Latest posts

Back