issue 5?

It's printed and shipping from press, over the Atlantic, to us. Should be in your hands shortly.

Hey scott is this the edition with bsc2014 content?
Are 1st place going to get this one ?

Hi,
No sorry, we had so much content for this issue that we couldn't fit that in, or several other items. I could have pushed this to 90 pages...but we're working within 64.

Scott Girvan said:
Hi,
No sorry, we had so much content for this issue that we couldn't fit that in, or several other items. I could have pushed this to 90 pages...but we're working within 64.

Shoot Scott, we'd love a fully packed 90-pager, for sure, right Guys??? Sorry Scott, didn't mean to get em riled, lol. Stand down Lads.

Standing by for another killer issue. Cheers, Ski.

Hey Scott,

I had a 6 issue subscription (issues 2–7) and have recently moved. What's the best way to do an address change?

If you can't do it for this issue that's okay, I've had Canada Post forward my email and they should be sending back a change of address form, but I figure I would just reach out directly to you.

Hi,
Yeah, this issue is too late but email [email protected] with your new address and I'll update the database.

- An update on issue 5: It's printed but stuck in customs in Europe. I'll keep this thread posted as I get more info on the ETA.

im not seeing issue 5 on the magazine section of the site so i am wondering where i can buy a copy?

Jimi said:
im not seeing issue 5 on the magazine section of the site so i am wondering where i can buy a copy?

Read the comment above, they are printed, but stuck in customs in Europe. When they are out of customs and across the pond, I am sure they will be available on the SMA Mag. website, as well as dealers of SMA Magazine.

I figured out how to change my address in the Account section — http://magazine.scalemodeladdict.com/my-account/ — if I just change it there will that update your shipping database?

Latest posts

Back