New Issue?

Rraven

I have reread issues #1 & #2 several times and have enjoyed every reread several times and will enjoy all the rest of the reads months to come but... I equally looking forward to any future reads of issues 3, 4, 5 ahem need I suggest further? So guys how is #3 coming along,

According to the video Scott G put up today, it's looking like issue 3 is at the printers now

03 is at the press. I signed off on proofs a couple days ago. still waiting on an ETA from them...but I expect to have it late next week, early week after.

Guys seriously this has to be one of the best issues of any magazine I've read, the builds are just jaw dropping, Scott your Rat Rod looks unbelievable!!!!!

JOOOOHHHNNNNN!!!

Kahn_thumb.gif

I received issue #3 in the mail a few days ago.
I was surprised (and a bit disappointed as well) to see the mag with just a mailing label and no envelope as in the first two issues.
Needless to say the front and back covers are trashed and the mag looks like it's been tossed around a bit.
:'(

Just bought issues 1, 2 & 3 today in Belfast.....called in to see Chris

These mags are definitely something else......had a quick scan through them, theres so much in them

J

Jaitea said:
Just bought issues 1, 2 & 3 today in Belfast.....called in to see Chris

These mags are definitely something else......had a quick scan through them, theres so much in them

J

Always a pleasure to see you John :) Hope you enjoy the mags ....well ..I know you will ;D ,Issue three is another excellent read from cover to cover .

Chris.

I got my issue yesterday, it came in a rough shape, a few minor tares in the cover, but it didn't damage any words so it is still readable, thanks Scott for the bomber seat guide.

Yeah, shipping just the bare magazine is a little worrisome, but I'm sure it's more cost effective.

From what I can tell, the printer completely dropped the ball.

This isn't something we requested of them to save on cost, the magazines should have been shipped in envelopes just like the previous issue.

If some of you guys who are receiving damaged copies could take photos of the front and back cover, I'd appreciate it. I would love to have a folder of photos to send them to make my disappointment in their handling very clear.

To say I'm a bit pissed off that this has happened is an understatement.

FYI, mine arrived in good shape. Only annoying thing was the mailing label over the bottom half of the mag's cover.

Latest posts

Back