New Issue?

Biskup said:
That's great news Ken.
You also got me intrigued about the receiving pallet from overseas. So where are they printed? ;D
Cheers

Overseas. :)

The latest issue dropped through my letter box today and all I can say is WOW it's like a paper back book, lovely glossy cover and thick paper. Awesome content too, got some reading to do tonight ;)

JohnSimmons said:
The latest issue dropped through my letter box today and all I can say is WOW it's like a paper back book, lovely glossy cover and thick paper. Awesome content too, got some reading to do tonight ;)

Cool!!!! hopefully mine will show up soon!

Awesome, mine should be arriving soon. I D/L'd the digital version, pretty intense articles. Keeps getting better all the time!

Cheers, Ski.

Subscriptions/contributors issues shipped direct from the new printer and have been turning up here and there, now that I have received the pallet I started assembling shop orders, review samples and single purchases etc.

Hope you all like the changes when you see em. 8)

Got a nice surprise in the mail today, couldn't figure out what or why someone was sending me something from Switzerland (post mark said Swiss post), opened it and to my surprise it was the new SMA issue.

Completely unexpected, as I usually just buy my own from the lot I get in for the shop, so thank you to to the powers that be for sending me a copy!

I just received my issue #4 yesterday guys, another great issue. Well done.

Issue 4 just showed up in Okeana, Ohio, Got some reading to do!

Oh yeah, Looks like you guys took the quality up to another level. I think it's the most professional look mag I have ever seen. ;)

Got mine in California this afternoon! :eek: Wow! What a change! A4 paper RULZ! Awesome content! Gorgeous look! Congrats.

Beautiful work on volume four people! nicely done! if a magazine can be sexy, this definitely ticks all the right boxes!

That bubble envelope really set it apart for starters, but then going thru the layout, pics and articles, killer work Gents and all those dios and vignettes. Great work fellow paint sniffin, finger gluers, Gentlemen All!!

I'm tippin a cold one for yall now, just got off work and this puppy showed up last night, Yehaaaaaaaaaa!

Cheers, Ski.

Thanks Ski.

Not sure it would've been the same issue without your killer work on the cover.

Ken Abrams said:
Thanks Ski.

Not sure it would've been the same issue without your killer work on the cover.

Thx Ken, but the issue was all killer work, excellent indeed. I'm still rereading it and learning some really cool techniques. I think yall knocked this new set up outta da park!

Cheers, Ski.

Latest posts

Back