New Issue?

Ken, Scott and all who contribute to SMA Magazine.
You are doing magnificent job.
I just looked thru weathering magazine (Kursk issue) and it looks even more SMA Magazine then the previous issue.
That says a lot, at least in my opinion.
Cheers

Hi,
Issue 4 is in the works. There's no hiding the fact that we are late.

Actually, I am late; it's been a very, very busy season at Girvan Media over the past months. I don't use that as an excuse but it's the reason.

I am currently working on the layout and we will be going to press next week. I apologize for the delay.

Wow had a flick through last night on the iPad and it is literally bursting with modelling goodness! So much crammed in, well done guys ;) hoping to get some reading done tonight.

I must have taking a wrong turn somewhere ...are we talking about Issue 4 of the SMA Mag ... or Abrams Squad? I don't see the new SMA mag in the shop. :-\

JohnSimmons said:
Wow had a flick through last night on the iPad and it is literally bursting with modelling goodness! So much crammed in, well done guys ;) hoping to get some reading done tonight.

I agree John, I downloaded it last night and read a little. So much great stuff to absorb! Looking forward to the hard copy on the mail!

Ya, great work guys, everyone, looks awesome.

Now, if I could get the downloader to work I could get it on my computer, working the problem now.

Great job Gents!

Cheers, Ski.

Daf57 said:
I assume it will be out in print shorly? ;D

It is finished being printed and is being processed and packaged for shipping as we speak.

We are using a new printer now, so there should be some big changes noticed when the issue arrives. ;) Subscriber and author copies should be shipping now/soon, and our shop will show them when I receive the pallet from over seas, so it might be another week or so before they are in the shop here in the states. Our friends all over the world should start seeing it in their local shops and favorite e-commerce venues as we now have European distribution.

I don't want to say too much but we just blew up by about 300% ;D 8) ;D

That's great news Ken.
You also got me intrigued about the receiving pallet from overseas. So where are they printed? ;D
Cheers

Ken Abrams said:
Daf57 said:
I assume it will be out in print shorly? ;D

start seeing it in their local shops and favorite e-commerce venues as we now have European distribution.

I don't want to say too much but we just blew up by about 300% ;D 8) ;D

Boom! ;D

Latest posts

Back