Hello from La!

MikeB

Yep, one more who's returning to the fold... I built a fair amount of armor and aircraft when I was younger, but cars and trucks are my first love (although some of the projects I'm seeing on here are making me go "now that's cool!"). Now that I have more time to dedicate to building, it's time to attack the backlog of kits although as someone else mentioned there's going to be some armchair modeling going on as I try to get caught up with some of the changes in techniques and materials available. Just the new tools available for weathering are going to take some time to absorb! Also need to get a work area set up and get what tools I still have located and checked out; should be fun! ;D

Thanks, guys, happy to be here. I already have a backlog of stuff to get started on; just because I haven't been building doesn't mean I haven't been buying... BTW, Grendels, I've been checking your videos on Youtube - nice work!

MikeB said:
Thanks, guys, happy to be here. I already have a backlog of stuff to get started on; just because I haven't been building doesn't mean I haven't been buying... BTW, Grendels, I've been checking your videos on Youtube - nice work!

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back