Hello from BC, Canada

jasonsmith

Hey all. Looking forward to chatting. I'm retired and have come back to model making using my supplies from the 70's-80's. Those models are long gone but will build more.

I was an AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) with Transport Canada and spent many years working on Helicopters and hoping to recreate them in plastic form at some point.

Models I'm looking for in 1/48
Bell 212 or UH-1N < don't like the Italeri version.
Boeing Vertol 107 or CH-46

Finding it tough to locate civilian versions of the above.

Anyways, hi!

Hey all. Looking forward to chatting. I'm retired and have come back to model making using my supplies from the 70's-80's. Those models are long gone but will build more.

I was an AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) with Transport Canada and spent many years working on Helicopters and hoping to recreate them in plastic form at some point.

Models I'm looking for in 1/48
Bell 212 or UH-1N < don't like the Italeri version.
Boeing Vertol 107 or CH-46

Finding it tough to locate civilian versions of the above.

Anyways, hi!
Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm sure someone here will be able to help you. Pantherman

Welcome!!!! Post pictures as you go.
For hard to find kits try:
Mustang Hobbies, they are out of N.J., I've had luck with them in the past.

Come on in. Your X-Acto should still be the same. Paints, maybe not.

Rob.

Come on in. Your X-Acto should still be the same. Paints, maybe not.

Rob.
Funnily I was comparing my old Tamiya 23ml bottles to the new ones today. All the warnings now, it's amazing I lived through my model making. They still spray nicely though.

Funnily I was comparing my old Tamiya 23ml bottles to the new ones today. All the warnings now, it's amazing I lived through my model making. They still spray nicely though.
Still the same deadly, but now they just have to tell you they're killing you. Before it was a secret.

4 outta 5 doctors chose to smoke Camels for that full rich flavor and there wasn't a thing wrong with it.

Rob.

Latest posts

Back