Hello from Ireland

Welcome back to the hobby, and welcome to the Herd, karcio!
Do you have any particular subjects you like or would like to build?
I look forward to seeing your builds!
Best regards,
Brad

Welcome!!! Yes, plenty to learn here, dig into old posts for ideas and suggestions, or just ask away!!

Keep in mind: Some kits you build, some build you.:)

Hi, this is karcio from Ireland.

I am new in this hobby - I did some basic stuff. But I can see that I can learn a lot from here :D
Hi and welcome to the forum, great members here always willing to help. Loads of advice to be had so just if you need help.
Loving the avatar.
What part of the emerald Isle do you hail from? Our family was from the Midlands just into tipperary. Pantherman

Welcome back to the hobby, and welcome to the Herd, karcio!
Do you have any particular subjects you like or would like to build?
I look forward to seeing your builds!
Best regards,
Brad
well. So, far build some airplanes. Nothing fancy - still learning.
Also building one ship Meteor - but it is looks bad - really bad :(

Hi and welcome to the forum, great members here always willing to help. Loads of advice to be had so just if you need help.
Loving the avatar.
What part of the emerald Isle do you hail from? Our family was from the Midlands just into tipperary. Pantherman
Yeah, I am looking in to tutorials. Trying to find anything about wash.
I am from Celbridge

Yeah, I am looking in to tutorials. Trying to find anything about wash.
I am from Celbridge
Youtube is always a good place for ideas and I'm sure someone here will jump in with some advice.

Post some photos of what you want to do so we can see what you're trying to achieve.

It's lovely in Kildare, only been there once a long time ago. My family hail from Birr, Offaly. Pantherman

Post some photos of what you want to do so we can see what you're trying to achieve.
Well, generally I have a problem with wash - As you can see on my two samples:

I know the rule if you want to do wash:
  1. paint model acrylic paint
  2. paint model enamel varnish
  3. put labels
  4. paint again enamel varnish
  5. do enamel wash
But it is not working for me like I see on YT. I am using small brush, but contour lines does not make like on videos I watch.
I am using Black Wash (enamel) from ammo mig

Well, generally I have a problem with wash - As you can see on my two samples:

I know the rule if you want to do wash:
  1. paint model acrylic paint
  2. paint model enamel varnish
  3. put labels
  4. paint again enamel varnish
  5. do enamel wash
But it is not working for me like I see on YT. I am using small brush, but contour lines does not make like on videos I watch.
I am using Black Wash (enamel) from ammo mig

If you just want the panel lines to be highlighted then leave the wash and just use panel liner. Very time consuming task but worth it in the end. I use the tamiya black and brown liners. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back