Hello from NC

papaof2

My last model was a USS Constitution I built when dating my wife. Now married 47 years. Built a lot of balsa RC kits over the years but they are all but nonexistent now days, and I wont fly foam. I love to build so I figured try plastic again. Current stash is small, P51D Revell level 5, Tamaiya Honda RA272, and a Nissan R390. I am working on getting a lot of 9 aircraft from a Craigslist listing shipped. To see go to Craigslist Allentown search model kits, the one I'm working on is the one with the huge C130. Excited to get this lot of planes as I live right next to what was Pope AFB. I remember seeing the C119 "Flying Boxcars" and the first C130s. Back then you go to the park by the runway and watch touch and go's for hours. Set up a workstation on the sunporch so I can working watch the birds and squirrels. Wife is a quilter and sometimes spend hours in her quilting room, so now I have something to occupy my time also.
Glad to find this forum and have learned a lot already.

Curtis

Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to the Herd, Papa! I look forward to seeing your builds.

Best regards,
Brad

Yeppers! Come on in. You ain't even gotta take your shoes off, just kick the mud off'n 'em at the door.

Latest posts

Back