Hasegawa AH-64D Apache Longbow

That Blue Thunder kit looks wicked!

Scrach said:
Where are you guys finding the time to do multiple builds? Sheesh... Don't answer, I'll only get jealous...

I have no idea honestly...haven't started this 2nd one yet. I like having one kit in paint and anther in build - I can switch if I get bored.

+++

I have the Monogram Hind in the stash, hoping to build it this year; wish I had the first one I built way back but it's long gone.

That Aoshima kit does look pretty cool.

I also have the Monogram Hind in the stash. I never built it as a kid. I picked mine up at a local club swap meet.
Not sure if or when I'll build it; I don't normally don't get too crazy about getting everything 100% accurate, but some online builds of the Hind go through huge efforts to fix things like the "hind twist", or the troop compartment.

My next heli will likely be a Lynx packing TOWs.

Depending on my level of chopper love after this Apache I might get some resin bits for the Hind...hard to say.

The Cobra bits are really nice for the Hind. If you dig far enough back in the WIP forum I used them on my shelf-queen Hind...

I've only been able to hit the bench late and don't want to mess up the Apache being so tired so I've started assembling some diorama accessories for now. I'll actually start working on the Apache this week.

4793.jpg

4794.jpg

4795.jpg

4796.jpg

Speaking of kits, here's a look at the Apache.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbvYF4UBGug

Yeah that does, and I'm liking the idea of the brake cables etc being added ;)

Thanks for ploughing through and watching. It is a great kit, loving it.

Sup Brotha'? :eek: Great looking kit...cool vid showing it too!! Looking forward to following along now that I got my head out of that area I sit on and got things started here again finally! ;D Love the little pile of extras there you got too!! Bring on the carnage!! :)

Hey Todd. Great to see you here man. It's going to be a fun one.

Adam...same here. Not quite sure how to approach it. Mr. Surfacer maybe, bit of texture.

Latest posts

Back