"Gunther" D35002 "Dust Models"

Just saw your post over on my forum and remembered seeing it here, sorry for not posting, been trying to get caught up on ALL the builds here.

Dude that looks super cool.....and I am going to get me one of those. I have a cool idea for that. ;D ;D

scratchmod

Thanks for all the kind words ladies & Gents. This one is all styrene....no resin.
DSCN1476.jpg
DSCN1473.jpg
DSCN1479.jpg
DSCN1484.jpg

This Palo Parente's "DUST MODELS" Gunther Schwere Kampf Laufer.
Not my usual realm of interest but I could not resist this........thing.
Can you see the design elements of the 322 & Panzer III?
Most grab handles are cut from floral wire and the tow cables, u-bolts & attachement points are from the spares box (DML Ferdenand I believe) & the head lights are from a 222.
Not the most solid kit in the world. You can see the need for a good amount of filling and sanding but it sure looks fun to paint and that is all the matters!

Wow! Look great as is! Nice job......Painting, painting, painting.......... ;D Oh yeah!

The more I see this ,the more I want one ;D...Looking very cool .......Paint ;D

Chris.

Oh man I have got to get one of these. It looks great so have you decided on paint/camo pattern ?

Awesome ! A Very Clean Build !!! This is coming to life. I may have to get one of these by th time it's all over with !!

I can't wait to see you bring this to life with your Killa Painting & weathering Skillzz !!

I mean really , I can't stop lookin at this kit !! Fantastic !!!

That is a great looking kit, just spent the last 20 minutes on dustgame.com. Looking forward to you painting this beast.

That looks great! This thread makes me want to get off of the fence and pick one of these kits up.

Unfortunately, I will not have this one finished in time for the contest (obviously). It is unfortunate as there are so many excelent entries!
I thought I would show what little progress has been made on the beast, some rivets from evergreen to add some surface detail...
DSCN1959.jpg
DSCN1949.jpg
DSCN1947.jpg
DSCN1946.jpg
Good luck to all you guys in the contest. The competition looks down right wicked!

Too bad you didn't make it in time as it looks really great. But never the less please keep us posted with the updates.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back