Multi-Verse Models 1/1000 Phobos

Great looking kit!! And primer flying already....wicked!! Keep up the good work!! ;)

This was originally sold under the Timeslip Creations name, Multi-Verse Models bought the original masters and just recently started producing it. Del is working on a 1/1400 scale version of it to be release sometime later this year.

Paint has flown..no pictures, since its only the third time ever using an airbrush, and I didn't want any visual evidence of my screw ups.

Though for the most part I think I did alright, I painted the intercoolers on the engines and some other details on the main hull, I need to mask those off and do the base coat this week. I'm hoping I do ok.

So frustrated at this point. My airbrushed decided to just up and not work correctly any more. I changed the tip, though in doing so the trigger came apart, so I got it all back together with a new needle and tip, I still wont work, it will spray the heck out of water, but as soon as I have any paint, it just stops. I have my back up one I got from Harbor Freight.

On top of everything, I've had family drama that just drains any energy I have left when I get home everyday. I want so bad to finish this on time, and I'm going to try right up to the deadline. I just fear I'm going fall short of the finish line again this year. :(

I definitely feel you.
I think you can still pull it off. There is still time.
No rush, though.

I only ask that you do finish her, however long that may take

I really only have myself to blame, but looking at the list of thing that are still to be done on the model, I honestly don't think this is going to make it in time for the contest. I know the goal is completion, but I also want to do a good job and those 2 things don't seem to co-exist at this point in time.

So I'll take the mistakes from this year and learn from them, and hit next years contest better prepared and I will finish. :)

Yeah man sorry to hear. I'm in the same boat with my Flanker (though I might be able to finish the U-Boat...)

Latest posts

Back