"Gunther" D35002 "Dust Models"

collin26

Well, I have been telling so many other people to get involved in the BIG SPRING CONTEST that I finally had to get involved myself! There are so many excellent models in here. This is going to be a fun one for sure!
So here is what I would like to enter:
Dust character "Gunther" D35002...
DSCN1433.jpg
DSCN1432.jpg
Should be a bunch of fun as the vehicle seems to have design aspects from a "222" in the body and a Panzer II in the turret.

IAIN,

Aw.... You're a Bad man .... ;D I'll be watching this closely. I've seen these Kits & wondered how well they go together ! This will be Awesome !! Great Lookin' Kit !!

I read a couple of reviews on these kits and they do look great ;D,I actually fancy doing one myself sometime ,So I'll be tagging along :D

Good luck .

Chris.

Well a wee bit of progress today. This is fun kit and has some cool considerations by Palo Parente's Dust. All ependages are designed in such a way that they are posable and movable. Some cool rivet detail has been molded in and details from WWII Panzers has been included like Bosch headlights and attachement points for tow cables.
DSCN1438.jpg
Some short falls of the kit so far have been many noticeable seems and ejector pin marks as well as filling and sanding needed for the attachement points for many parts. The "grab handles" have been replaced with those made from 26 guage wire.
DSCN1437.jpg
DSCN1435.jpg
In these basic pics. you can begin to see the general shape of the vehicle as well as it's altered dimensions of real vehicles of the Blitzkrieg.

Some nice tidy progress ! Yip you can see the German ww2 influence ,goona look the business this one ;D

Chris.

After reading the TPB I always fancied getting one of these kits but, up to now they've always been a bit too rich for me...

After seeing this, though, and reading somewhere about how some of the kits have dropped to a more realistic price, I think I might have to invest in one...or two... :)

Brilliant job so far...

Little bit more cutting and sanding today......results? Arms! These are the joints that will hold the weapons.....
DSCN1443.jpg
DSCN1441.jpg
DSCN1439.jpg

I can hardly wait to paint this one!

Looking great Iain! Saw this in a sci-fi magazine a while back. Builds up into a really cool piece.

Latest posts

Back