Grober Hund Altair

mariosmodelkits

Hey model addicts, I thought i would make my build public on both here and ma.k. forum hope you dont mind. Well first things first, bathing all parts in simple green and give them a good scrubbing. Then i rinsed off after scrub down and make a clean bowl of simple green dilluted with warm water and let it soak over night. I sure do hope i dont have any release agent problems. This is just the beggining of a journey ive been waiting for, for a long time. more to come, thx.

mario.

COOOOL. Man, I said it b4 but i'll say it again. I'm loving Ma.K. - This will be great to watch.

Yes sir, The bees knees right here.
This is a fantastic resin kit from Rainbow Egg.
Very jazzed up to see this build from you. 8)

Hi fellas.
Heres the progress ive made over the weekend, I was able to sand, pin, and sub assemble some of the GH im almost ready for primer as soon as i put it together. You know this kit is beautiful i recamend this one to all modelers rainbow egg did a superb job on this cast, enough babble on to the pics. Thx in advance.

That all for now until next time model addicts, peace.

Hi mario,you must have been cleaning it up for hours to get it looking that clean. ;)
But it is a kit to be proud of.

Thx all. ;) ;)

Made some pritty good progress sofar, did alot of sub assem. and test fitting added some details were i felt it was needed to make this kit more sick. I still have alot of work to do but the kit is comming along just fine. This thing is very sturdy and im glad i went overboard and pinned every part because it heavy to, so more to come and all comm. and crits. are welcome.

mario

Thats it for now guys, seeya soon with more prog. pics.

what up guys here are some more pics of my progress on this one. Hope you guys enjoy thx.

I added some welds were i thought would look cool with aves.

i also added a few more greeblies to the gapping hole area now im happy. ;D

left and right arms done.

finnished the hoses in neck area cut tiny pieces of aluminun rod for more detail.

time for texture, i used mr surf 500 and 1200 all hand brushed. then i will use can primer to primer the whole kit.

made some great head way on this sofar, and also started base.

more still to come.

That is so brilliant. I will confess, I am not a fan of walking robot war machines. I never developed a taste for them. However I do appreciate skilled craftsmanship like yours dude. It's amazing what you have done with that model. I love the diorama base too.

Is this going Sci Fi or Diorama? You are going to be tough to beat in either!

Big, stuff right there.

I think i agree on less busy now that i think of it.
Did you scale it back allot? it does look good tho. Are you gonna make the base very dark and dusty as in
colors? I think it'd be good contrast and it would bring the GH out in the scene more.

Just constructive thinking from me my good friend.

Keep rockin like you do.

Latest posts

Back