Great thin cement glue applicator

CY343491

Hi everyone,
I'm getting bored of opening and closing thin cements's caps and i don't like their brushes really. Further, i'm awkward so i have some accidents when opening bottle caps and spilled all the glue all over my cutting mat two or three times. I've found an idea to applicate thin cement to store and applicate on my models, as you see the youtube link below there are waterbrush pens;
Waterbrush pen:

I've ordered the finest one on Amazon, just open the lid as shown in video and pour your thin cement by pipette in liquid reservoir. I'm using it with Tamiya extra thin cement for two weeks and works great with no harm on sealants or brush tip and gives good flow. I'm also using "Mr. Cement SP" and "Mr. Cement SP Black" on my models but I didn't have a chance to try with them. I've ordered additional pencils to try. My pencil is branded as Pentel, it's a high quality Japanese brand. There are some chinese versions on Amazon which i don't trust at all.

Trouble with those homemade application such as water pen as glue applicators, the tip may dry out and seal it to the point of being unusable.

Sewing needle with the top of the eye filed off, leaving a U-shape. If glue happens to accumulate and clog it, just dip it in some acetone to clean it

Trouble with those homemade application such as water pen as glue applicators, the tip may dry out and seal it to the point of being unusable.
I'm using it for more than 1,5 months there's no harm on pen, still works ok. I only open it's cap when i use it.
By the way i bought a faber castell water pen to try. Filled a little bit of CA and pen died at first second, sent to garbage.

The best thin applicator I have found. Tattoo needles. .3RL size.

Burn of with a lighter. Made up of about 5 fine needles.

Cheep way of doing it about £7:50 for 50 units.

Laurie

The best thin applicator I have found. Tattoo needles. .3RL size.

Burn of with a lighter. Made up of about 5 fine needles.

Cheep way of doing it about £7:50 for 50 units.

Laurie
What is that, is there any photo or video?

Produced this some time ago. Just how I go about C/A.

Laurie of Jersey

Just one item. Power Drop only now take orders for 50 .
But Loctite market same thing called Activator.

Attachments

• SbivN8.jpg
    SbivN8.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 11
  • m5kBVJ.jpg
    m5kBVJ.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 11
  • aWnECG.jpg
    aWnECG.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 8
  • crzySL.jpg
    crzySL.jpg