Ca glue activator

I don't see the image, either. But in the Reply editor, I see that it's an image from Amazon:

1689611534398.png

I recall that in the past, there have been issues for some of us when trying to view images from that source.

In any event, I don't bother with accelerators. I use the quick-curing formula from Bob Smith, which dries plenty fast enough for me.

Ah , Amazon again .
Yeah , I can't post or evidently see product pages for a specific item .
I can post a search page showing different , similar items but not the page for a specific item . For some reason .
And only on desktop .
It evidently works on mobile but I never use my phone for anything but texts and voice calls .

For difficult copying. I copy to a publication programe via a screen shot.

Clip bits not required then copy to a forum reply.

Yeah, I don't see anything, either.

In my experience, I've only used Tamiya's activator. You don't spray it, but rather brush it on. In my experience, while it does cause the CA glue to set faster, the activator not only gives the contact area a frosty white color, but the bond is not very sturdy. Rather brittle, in fact. I'm not impressed.

CA glue just really pisses me off at times. Sometimes it glues way too fast, while other times it's practically like water. Then I touch it and it sticks rapidly to my skin, but still won't do anything to the plastic.

Yeah, I don't see anything, either.

In my experience, I've only used Tamiya's activator. You don't spray it, but rather brush it on. In my experience, while it does cause the CA glue to set faster, the activator not only gives the contact area a frosty white color, but the bond is not very sturdy. Rather brittle, in fact. I'm not impressed.

CA glue just really pisses me off at times. Sometimes it glues way too fast, while other times it's practically like water. Then I touch it and it sticks rapidly to my skin, but still won't do anything to the plastic.
I've never heard of Tamiya CA activator, do you know what does it contains or do you have SDS of it?

İ've tried refrigerant spray (aka freeze spray) it didn't work but i've found a great 400 ml spray activator in a local store,which is very cheap and effective, they sell it as a spare part, it worked with all my CA glues. Issue has solved for me.

Latest posts

Back