Geschutzwagon 38t Ausf M "Grille" - destroyed

ROB,

I Really Dig it Bro !! Rockin' right along in typical fashion !! Smokin' ! Im lookin forward to th Scheme & such !!

Outstanding as usual! The temp must be cooling down in the shop....2 quick updates!!!! Impressive stuff....can't wait to see the outside get the business!! ;)

Thanks fellas, glad your all liking it so far.

hiya T, how you been dude ??? Yep the weather was a bit cooler and the paint could actually dry ((LOL)). I'll drop you an email today or tomorrow about Saturday.

Cheers
Rob

LOL...playing ping pong back and forth here.... looking forward to it!!! ;)

LOL how's about rusting a potato "spud" ;D ;D

Hey Tony, missed your post there bro. How you been ? Haven't heard or seen you around much, hope all is well.
No worries Tony, I have an extra motor from the Marder III that will get used.....in a Stuart farm tractor project ;)

Rob

Oh, WoW!
Glad that BSC motivated me to move from the Sci-Fi topics and look other posts - so much awesome stuff!
And this one is incredible. Superb!

Absolutely sick levels of detail! That looks so realistic, and makes me very eager to get home and try my sets of AK interactive stuff I just ordered.

That looks truly stunning and it's not even finished keep it up looking forward to seein more

Geegad

Rob, That good work is that the end is coming soon. Congratulations friend. :eek:

Sheer

Richard

what's the big deal with the oils 502 Abteilung ??? are they any better than Newton ... or is it just something else....??

Let me know !

Take care !

SCHWEINHUND,

From My experience, I have both Windsor & Newton & some Abtl. 502 Oils some are th same Colors & I can tell ya that th MIG Oils seem to be a finer ground Pigment. I've done a wash before on a Panzer & I used th Abtl Shadow Brown & Windsor & Newton's Raw Umber .... It seemed th Abtl flowed better , stayed together & didn't "float" in th Turpenoid.

Plus Abtl has some Specialized colors , not that you could get th same from Windsor , but The Abtl are geared toward th Armor modeler & there's no guess work on th Colors .

I really didn't think there was much of a difference until I used th Abtl Oils !! I really picked up on th Difference ... like I mentioned .. It just flowed better !!

The MIG stuff might be a tad bit X-tra $$ .. but they will still last forever !!

There is nothing wrong with either the 502 or W&N oils. I only have a few of each. As you can see in the pics I do use both and also mix them together in order to get the color/effect I am after. The 502 oils are fantastic to work with, but besides the dust color all of mine are rust tones. I use mainly W&N for washes and filters. Hope this answers your question. But keep in mind this is MY personal opinion and others mave have there preference.

Rob

Latest posts

Back