German Kubelwagon with Cold Weather Starter

Hey Guys,

Thanx for th kind words !!

@CHRIS - Yeah, I'm gonna go back after th next layer & reevaluate th look of th rust.

I'm glad you guys Dig it !!

BIZARRE,

Thanx for th kind words Brotha' .... I'm cuttin it Super Close ... I guess I have until Midnight ( EST) ... I've just had life, & some Side work ( plumbing) which is much needed , but still seriously cuts into th Bench time .... FIngers crossed .. I'll gitt'r Done by Midnight tonight !!

WELL .... No joy in Mudville ... I'll move this over to th Armor forum & then on to th Dio/Vignette D.G.

@NONAME - Thanx Brotha' !! ;D

Still looking forward to see this beast finish, Erik :)

Almost halfway there, Brotha!!!

Love it the variation in the colour is quality looks real beat up... keep the pics a coming

Geegad

Erik, sweet job on the worn away white wash, rust effect on dented fender, and the fabric texturizing of the canvas top. Keep up the great work, brother. Bill

Ah-ight .... I suppose an update is long over due ...... ;D

DSC08897.jpg
DSC08894.jpg
DSC08891.jpg
Here's th 3rd. stage White Wash . I sealed each layer with AlClad's Aqua Gloss Clear ( super thin . Much thinner than Future & I shot th AlClad @15psi in 2 thin coats ) Next I layered some of AK's Winter Streaking Fx. Weathering th windows with lacquer thinner , followed by a layer of the Winter Streaking to add as th wearing White Wash.

DSC08903.jpg
DSC08904.jpg
Adding some "Snow & Ice Fx " in layer to show th build up .. I'll add some more when she hits th Base .

DSC08895.jpg
DSC08896.jpg
DSC08892.jpg
I mixed in some "Snow & Ice Fx" with th mud to create the Ice that accumulates in th nether regions

DSC08898.jpg
DSC08899.jpg
DSC08900.jpg
DSC08902.jpg
"You want Mud ?... You Got it" .... I used AK's Heavy Mud set to make this a Dirty Kubel from th Ost Front I added th Mud in layers & used the Dark Earth & the Kursk Earth for color , finally dropping some Dark Earth pigments for some final texture.

DSC08903-1.jpg
DSC08904-1.jpg
DSC08899-1.jpg

DSC08905.jpg

That's all for now until I make th Panther Wedgie & add some Figgies & a base !

Thanx for lookin' !!

AK Interactive Heavy Mud weathering set 1

AC/DC - If You Want Blood (You've Got It)

Yeah, that's the ticket Bro!! Nice and muddied up!! Looks killer!!! Love the snow effects!!! Working on a base yet? ;)

Just had an urge to go wash my hands. Lol
That is so wickedly realistic. If I didn't know better.
This is part of a diorama? Oh boy.

Excellent.

Latest posts

Back