German Kubelwagon with Cold Weather Starter

Good job. I can just picture the deep mud this would have gone through. Probably needed a tow. Sometimes you just have to giv' er with the weathering to make something stand out. ;)

Hey Guys ! ,

Thanx for th kind words !!

Peppylepugh said:
Just had an urge to go wash my hands. Lol
That is so wickedly realistic. If I didn't know better.
This is part of a diorama? Oh boy.

Excellent.

PEPPY - I'm gonna make a Dio/Vignette with a Panther Wedgie & have th 2 connected as th Kubel with be jump startin th Panther. Part of 1s.SS.Abtl. in th Cherkassy pocket as They mount up to Break out th 5SS Wiking.

MJ - Dirty Bugger ... indeed ! Happy Be-Lated Birthday too !!

Howdy Erik my friend...

;D ;D ;D mmmmm ... so much mud ;D ;D ... so much mud... ;D ;D ;D

Who cares about Cherkassy !!! ;D

Where the h*** are the bikini girls, Erik ?? ;D ;D ;D

Ah???? ;D ;D

BEO & JELLY ,

Thanx for th kind words !!
Jelly said:
Who cares about Cherkassy !!! ;D

Where the h*** are the bikini girls, Erik ?? ;D ;D ;D

Ah???? ;D ;D
@JELLY - ROTFLMAO !!!

Girls-at-Mud-Festival-168.jpg
bar-refaeli-muddy-bikini.jpg
2661333208_6640acd365.jpg
boryeong-festival-mudfest-2422103-o.jpg
2660257237_1a1bca0633.jpg

Cherkassy .. what ? ..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BEO - Yes .. Life definitely has a way of taking time from th Bench !! Thanx again !!

And then god gave us mud...love the last one buddy...and love your build as well mucker

wow that second pic looks like she stayed in the sun too long

Pic 2- Mud from th Black Sea .... apparently it's a type of Beauty Mud ....... ??

Now you know what color th Mud is at th bottom of th Black Sea ..... Time to get th Dio together..... of the Sunken Fairy .... Allegedly on it's way to Afrika .... Dunkel STUG III's, Opel Blitz ... Hmmmmmm

I read through the whole post and I'm amazed. That mud is one of the most realistic I have ever seen. I might have missed it during my reading but the heavy mud set you used was that the AK interactive set with the plaster in it?

The only thing missing is someone writing "wash me" with there finger on that little kubel ;D nice work, look forward to seeing it put to work in a dio.

Latest posts

Back