Flakpanzer Wirbelwind

thanks, here are some better images. Looks better with white background when unpainted.

IMGP1438-3.jpg

IMGP1439-4.jpg

IMGP1440-5.jpg

IMGP1444-9.jpg

Thats looking well sweet :), Love all the brass work ,those fenders look the busines ...Tidy job .

Chris.

Boy Beezer the Photo Shopped PE looks great. 8)
I don't know how to use photo shop so I have to do it the old fashion way. ;D

You've got it,keep her coming
Tony lee

Photo Shop is a program that you can use to manipulate a bad picture to look good. ;D
I heard through the grape vine TRM and Chris use it all the time. :D

My dark side comes out every Friday :eek:

Tony lee

Tony is just jealous because he dont know how to work photoshop ;D ;D :p

Chris.

Chris, I must be guilty by association in this case.......Just knowing you makes it my fault maybe???!! ;D ;D How'd y'all drug me inta-it!! [Loosly translated from Tony-speak......Why am I included here.) (((((((((((((LOL)))))))))))))) :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;) Your a good man Tony!!! ;)

The real reason I came over here Biz...That is certainly a thing of bueaty my friend!! Almost time to start slapping some paint around!!! ;)

Well, Todd, just let me finish minor stuff that takes a lot of time - some weld seams and bolt detail on fenders... Hopefully I can start painting next week - need to finish it before the end of the month to take to the show :)

I even bought the book "Photoshop for Dummies" and couldn't get it to work for me. ::)

Tony lee ;D

LOL...No rushing it now Biz!! She's looking too good!! Show?? Nice!!! Wish you luck, but I don't think you'll be needing it with this one!!! ;)

This is beautiful PE work and very clean one. I’m really impressed and I’m waiting for more.
Cheers
Lukasz

TRM said:
LOL...No rushing it now Biz!! She's looking too good!! Show?? Nice!!! Wish you luck, but I don't think you'll be needing it with this one!!! ;)
well, I am going to the show with people from Nordic Edge book.... so I don't expect anything there...

Thanks Lukasz and Erik. I finished weldseams on the hull and bolt detail on one fender, will finish the second one tonight.

Latest posts

Back