Flakpanzer Wirbelwind

Come on guys lighten up on the PE being a PIA you'll scare off all the new meat,they got to pay their dues just like the rest of us. ;D

Tony lee

Looking mighty fine there Roman!!! I did hear you say you were going to start slinging paint, correct??? ;D ;D ;D Awesome!!

well...actually, when I finish the interior and glue the hull there will be a lot of work to build the PE fenders and other minor things like zimmerit (OMG :'() on some parts

Interior weathered and ready to be closed.

IMGP1265.jpg

IMGP1264.jpg

IMGP1266.jpg

What will be seen after that.... well... when you hold a model in hands you still see something.

IMGP1267.jpg

IMGP1268.jpg

It is a shame it gets closed up after all that sweet work in there!!! Very nice!! ;D

That interior looks excellent buddy . Keep it up :)

Chris.

Wuh!!!

Awesome interior painting & weathering. Congratulations, excellent painting!

Cheers, Bizarre
RG

BIZARRE ,

Yeah Baby !!! Lookin Great ! I love th weathering & th Interior bits !!! Rock It !! I'm lookin' forward to th rest of th Build !!

Thanks Jelly and panzerace.

I did my first soldering today... it rocks! Will post an update as soon as I finish the fenders.

my jaw has just dropped on the desk with the painting and weathering on your engine block ......

if that looks that good and your not going to see it well whats the rest going to look like tops marks 10/10

geegad

well... thanks, gents, I am not that good as you say :)

Had only little time to work on this Flakpanzer, so here comes some brasswork togather with putty-zimmerite.

IMGP1269.jpg

IMGP1270.jpg

IMGP1271.jpg

I don't know about you but the people that are not so good are the ones I like to watch build.
Those people get all the atta boy comments. ;D
Oh btw that PE and zimm is the worst i've ever seen,just terrible.

Keep up the horrible work and Keep it coming. 8)
Tony lee :)

PS: I hope you've got a BIG smile on your face my friend

Latest posts

Back