Bronco's 5t "Diana"

Not sure but I think this shows the answer to where the exhaust outlet was:
2511.gif

I'm going to run with it ;D
Tony lee

I agree unca' T,

the hole in the frame would more likely be for the winch control linkage, the winch cable itself, or a mess up in the molding. ;D

Why would they cut a hole in the frame for the tail pipe?

Hi Tony ,This is looking real sweet fella !!!...I agree with you on the exhaust ,the back of the frame looks similar to the Sdkfz 7 ,That hole is for the winch cable to exit and on the other side would have been a Hydraulic/electical connection for towed equipment .

Chris.

That's the way I see it to Chris. "So let it be written so let it be done.

Thanks for the affirmative
Tony lee :)

Yeah ,it was just a thought mate ,I thought they may be similar ?

Chris.

You've beat that well into shape Tony :)....bring on the fun bit !!

Chris.

ScaleModelMadman said:
Why would they cut a hole in the frame for the tail pipe?

Although unrelated to Tony's Vehicle.... this is why some of US !....... no let me re-phrase that... I was thinking the Hole in the REAR "cross member" could have been there to accecpt the exhaust tail pipe.... lets not forget that "some" German vehicles were Over Engineered !

img_6052.jpg

This is done to protect the tail pipes from being Ripped off ! <- ( I guess ) they could afford doing that on the Bigger Halftrack series... like the Famo ! maybe no so much on the "6" Back to you Tony man !!! Looks very Slick and ready for PAINT !!! can't hardly wait !

This going to be sweet !

1. Why are YOU getting upset? It was merely a question. Overreaction?

2. How do you know it was ME that deleted OUR posts? Assumption?

3. Sorry for trying to engage you in an honest, inquisitive conversation, where I might read and learn a bit about the reasons for this. Rest assured, it wont happen again.

Have a good day.

Tony,

She is looking amazing!!! Can't wait to see the some color down on her!!! Keep those fires lit!!!! ;)

In "MY" threads I insist that you have respect for what others contribute.
I've always believed that unless you're building a specific vehicle using documented proof there is no way it can be judge that something is right or wrong. There were just to many mods made at the factory and in the field that were undocumented to make a call.

I've owned many cars and trucks in the 54 years since my first when I was 14 years old and had to replace many a muffler and tail pipes. I've never had one replaced with the same bends and hangers that the factory installed when it was new, get my point?

There are no existing 6/9N or what ever the number was, frames to go by so i'm just going on gut feelings and looking at pictures of other examples and what might have been a carry over from a previous model or series.

Lets just get along,leave your problems and the problems of the world outside and enjoy our hobby during the time we have.

Thanks (Rant Over)
Tony lee

I love this model, it´s very uncommon, I think... I´m hoping to see it panited and weathered, it will be another joy to sight. :D

There´s nothing interesting I can add... only that... I enjoy watching those works... :)

And the gun is a russian one!! a long trip from Stalin´s USSR to Lybia/Egypt !!!! :) I hadn´t noticed it until now...

Patience, I think that soon we will get another batch of photos of a beautiful model.
Cheers
RG

Howdy
Well let's get back to taking care of business.
Consulting with the SWAG expert, ME, this is the prefect Russian Green. ;D
100_1037.jpg
Tomorrow i'll paint the tires,breech and so forth. Filter and washes will follow.

Thanks for droppin by
Tony lee

Looks very promising Tony! Those assemblies are crying for your Magic to happen!

Can't wait to see you start weathering all of that!

Later!

Latest posts

Back