Bronco's 5t "Diana"

Well let me finish it before you get carried away,you might be disappointed in the end Bizz.

Thanks bud
Tony lee

That shot Tony (breach picture).... Just answered my question.... They actually cut the Spades and Blocked it with Steel boxes to take some of the Blow....during Recoil Neat idea....

I was wondering how they mounted such a large Howitzer in such a small cab... And that picture of your Breach paint job said it all.... Got to give it to the Germans to do just that! Is there any reinforcement underneath The Floor Near those boxes to divert some of the Stress? During recoil! Just want to know how far Dragon pushed it?

No biggy if there isn't any!

Thanks for sharing your 'Harden metal' paint color mix.... Should come handy!

Go back to page #1 Hog Dog there's a shot of the underside of the gun platform and you will find your answer. There are also steel straps that surround the tires and bolt to the deck. I don't think the gun is going anywhere.

While the gun is drying after the washes I'll get the gun platform painted and then install the gun. You'll be able to see those straps then.

Bronco,NOT Dragon btw. ;D

Metal Mix??? did TRM spill the beans :mad:

Cheers
Tony lee :)

NOPE!!! I think he might be clairvoyant Tony!! ::)One of them there PCP...I mean ESP performers!! ;)

Tony, I got a Pioneer version and there they forgot to make compressed air tanks in the instructions. Can you make a photo of Diana manual regarding those?

Hey Tony,

That Mr Color leveling thinner better work with Tamiya paints couse I just ordered a bottle!

LOL, Seriously though, Thanks for the tip!

Tony my good man ;D Excellent work as always mate . Love the gun ,that breech came out fantastic :eek:
Never thought of using Alclads myself ::)

Chris.

Just a bunch of "Down and Dirty" folks around this joint. ;D

Since you've been so nice about it i'll see what I can do. 8)

Thanks
Tony lee

This morning I installed the items that go on the breech block and folded up three hasp for the top bin of the storage box.
100_1042.jpg
When I get back from getting my flu shot we'll see about spraying the base color on the fighting compartment.

Later boys
Tony lee

Latest posts

Back