Bronco's 5t "Diana"

A little more color for you:
100_1045.jpg

100_1043.jpg
I mixed Tamiya Desert Yellow and Buff to lighten it up for a base coat and then over sprayed that with
LifeColor(UA 201) RAL 8020 Gelbbraun,this is a real light sand color. On the exterior there will be patches of LifeColor(UA 202) RAL 7027 Sandgrau,a real pale green.
A light coat of Tamiya Deck Tan was put on the canvas flaps and the tie straps were painted leather.

That's it for today people. ;D
Tony lee

Hey Tony!

I haven't stopped by for awhile and that make me a L.O.S.E.R because Diana is shaping up to be a real work of art! I'm really digging your color for the arty piece....just A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! :eek:

Thanks Eric, I have a tendency to get in over my head most of the time. ;D

Drop by when you can,we all get busy with other things some times.
Tony lee

Thats looking very nice mate .....I see more latches !!!! :-[....lol

Chris.

Hi Folks it's Friday
Went to working on the fighting compartment so I can get it sealed off for spraying the exterior.
100_1046.jpg

100_1048.jpg

100_1047.jpg

Since mine is one of the last three delivered to North Africa in Feb of 42 it won't have very much wear and tear on it yet so I went sparingly with that.
It has a filter coat(AK Interactive DAK filter) and a wash(AK Interactive DAK wash),i'll let this dry for a day or two then install the gun armor shields and get the gun tied down.

Thanks for looking
Tony lee :)

I like it Tony ;D.... The contrast between the Green and Yellow is good ,really shows the gun of nicely ,cant wait to see the outside done :)

Chris.

Thanks guys and I think with the RAL 7027 Sandgrau exterior patches(a pale green)it will tie it togeather really well.

Cheers
Tony lee ;D

Moving right along,the armor shields are on and the gun is secured in place.
100_1051.jpg

100_1050.jpg

100_1049.jpg

Thanks for dropping by
Tony lee ;D

Looking Fandabbydozy Tony ;D...very nice mate ,you got to admit ,The Germans were quite inventive were'nt they !!!

Chris.

i was wondering how you were going to secure it, looks good tony looking forward to seing the body on her

Tony lee said:
I sure hope you guys still like it when I get through ???

It could happen
Tony lee

Why? you gona put it on the floor and stomp on it?

We know YOU can pull it off man.

BJ I might dance on it a little but never stomp it. ;D

I just noticed I almost forgot the shells :eek:

Getting senile ;)
Tony lee

Latest posts

Back