BRONCO'S German 221 in Chinese Service

panzerace007

Hey Guys,

Here is a German 221 in Chinese Service ! The German's 1st. thought to Ally with the Chinese, but when Japan rolled in there a socked 'em one , Hitler tried an Alliance with Japan.

Germany did before that, send the Panzer I & the 221 to China & trained Infantry & set up Plants to manufacturer parts etc .... Then th Japanese Invaded ... that was that.

Here's Bronco's 221 in Chinese Service (#CB-35022). Great Kit !! It practically fell together. I did scratch th Grenade screen hinges & grab handle.

221Chineseservice.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

DSC06257-1.jpg

DSC06054-1.jpg

DriverssideStowagecloseup-2.jpg

Driverssidestowage-2.jpg

DSC06254.jpg

DSC06252.jpg

DSC06250.jpg

DSC06256.jpg

I still have some more weathering .. add some Dust & dirt !!

Very nice work on the little four wheeler Erik. I especially like the painting of the interior.

scratchmod

Hey Guys,

Thanx for th kind words ! This is a great little kit. The Interior was a dream. Everything really went together well.

Thanx again Guys. I'l post th finished vehicle , when I get 'r dirty & onna base !

Hey Erik that is a little gem buddy, don`t know how i missed this one....................sooo many great builds on the go i just can`t keep pace with them all!!!!, terrific work so far fella and look forward to seeing the rest!!

`Boots`

Here are some Shotz I finally got around to taking of it Finished & on a Base. I used ModelMakerZ pigments to simulate th Mud & Some Future to add to th Mud Puddle . The Grass is from Hudson & Allen & the flowers are from the Dried Section of Michael's Craft Store.

DSC08009.jpg

DSC08007.jpg

DSC08012.jpg

DSC08010.jpg

DSC08008.jpg

DSC08015.jpg

DSC08011.jpg

DSC08014.jpg

Thanx for lookin'

Another little gem here fella...............she looks terrific, great job with the weathering and base!!!, dunno how you manage to turn out these terrific builds so quick dude, i think you`ve done about 5 since i started tne coupe............LOL!!!! ;D

`Boots`

Oh!!!!!!!!!! Exceptional! Love it! Weathering, grass, on and on! Great work! 8)

`Boots` said:
Another little gem here fella...............she looks terrific, great job with the weathering and base!!!, dunno how you manage to turn out these terrific builds so quick dude, i think you`ve done about 5 since i started tne coupe............LOL!!!! ;D

`Boots`

Hey Everybody. Thanx for th Kind words !!

@BOOTS- This has been built for a while. I just ended up gettin it on a Base & ready for the AMPS show this past April & just now got around to taking some After shotz of it . Maybe I'll start noting th date of completion. I don't really build that fast. I can't . I wish !! Thanx again Bro !!

\m/ ;D

Latest posts

Back