Bronco's 5t "Diana"

Think of North Africa.... hmmm It would be a combination of Dust and some sand sticking to the tracks.

also dry brush some Metallic shade or scribble with a Graphite pencil on the tracks.

OK thanks everybody,fixing to go back there and see what I can do with your suggestions.

Mystery solved with the missing muffler/silencer. My friends at the MM site came up with this photo and with a bit of scratch work the missing silencer will appear.
mbp_00291.jpg

I guess Bronco missed this photo during their research. ::)
Tony lee

Hello again
While working on the tracks and in between steps I thought I would finish installing items on the cowling.
Since almost all the finished models of the Diana have the canvas cover over the wind shield/screen(it's an kit option) I figured I would not do that just to be different. ;D
100_1020.jpg

Why sure it works ain't it suppose to?
100_1019.jpg

Hump day
Tony lee

Much better color on the tracks after a couple of brown/black wash coats.
100_1021.jpg

I'll let this dry well and then dry brush a very light coat of steel with a rub of graphite over that and end with some African dust.

Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions guys
Tony lee

Yessir Tony, you're definitely on the right track. ::) Sorry, that was a bad one I know. Nice progress! Your models always look bigger than their scale cause they're so well done.

Glad to see you got a handle on the color Tony! Tracks are looking real good now! ;)

Boys my old granddad said always start with a good foundation no matter what you do.
With my models I try my best to do that so when it comes time for weathering, hopefully it looks better because of it when finished.

That's my story and i'm sticking to it. ;D
Tony lee

How does it look now with some Dark Steel and the Nato Black pads?
100_1023.jpg

100_1024.jpg

Your opinions are appreciated folks
Tony lee

Me Again 8)
I went ahead and applied another coat of black/brown wash to get more of the red out and added a little sand wear. Going to leave them right there for now.
100_1026.jpg

Take care ya hear
Tony lee

Thanks guys, I tried my best to do as you suggested.
Being AK Interactive enamel it needs to dry for at least a week I guess so maybe I can get the front cap painted and mounted.

Thanks for your guidance.
Tony lee

That flipped HT picture is precious! Tell your buddy "Thanks" for US!

Moving along quite nicely! Sad! that a lot of those details will be covered, after you put on the shell
On top of it all.... But I guess we all know it's all there!

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait for your next update!

It was pulled out in Poland, I have the URL for the site that shows the salvage and if you scroll through the site you'll fine URLs for more picture of them taking the destroyed body off the frame.

I'll post it if you like Hog Dog and Thanks for the good words bud.
Tony lee

Latest posts

Back