Bronco's 5t "Diana"

The rael reason he hates going to the VA is becouse they don't have any small PE bits to play with. ;D

If you had to be there really early for blood work and doctors appointment they would give you a meal ticket for breakfast afterward down stairs in the cafeteria,NOT ANYMORE :mad:
You now get a small granola bar and a small orange juice.

I wonder where all the money is going?????I wonder where
Tony lee

Sorry Tony, I was too busy cracking jokes to comment on the picturs.

The tow cable and net look AWSOME! ;)

Nice, me likes a lot Tony. :eek:

Good luck at the VA bro, I know how it is having to go. I'll be heading over soon enough for the regular stuff. Pack a small lunch, you know you'll need it. ;D

Everything went pretty smooth yesterday,I guess that was because there were not as many lined up as there usually is.
Now it's waiting for the results of test. ::)

Cold today
Tony lee

:) Tony,

as far as I can read, the medical stuff (I understand that what you are calling "VA" is some kind of medical check) is the same everywhere. Better don´t ask yourself anything about "the money".

:D Look it positively, Tony: think about the "VAs" that people can get in Sudan, Mali, Ethiopia...

My father´s life is a continuous go to and come from the hospital for highly periodical checks :p :p It´s very strenuous for him, but luckily he has access to it!

Hope everything goes 100% OK, Tony. :)

Oh... and that camo net seems to be just picked from The Afrika Korps Nets Laundry ;D ;) ;D

Nice composition, and a good idea adding the towing cable...
RG

Roberto a military heath care benefit some of us get from the Department of Veterans Affairs(VA)
A meager benefit for volunteering to be shot at compared to what our politicians get as being fat cats.

Let's not get into that though.
Tony lee

Hey Tony the diana looks sweet! I haven't seen that kit, how old is it? Can't wait to see the figures, been wondering how the life color uniform colors would look. I can't agree with you more on the VA thing. Hope to see more pics soon.

When did the kit come out? Oh I think it was released about 12 or 13 months ago,late 2010.

I think the paints will work just fine,always have. 8)

Thanks for coming by
Tony lee

Tony lee said:
Roberto a military heath care benefit some of us get from the Department of Veterans Affairs(VA)
A meager benefit for volunteering to be shot at compared to what our politicians get as being fat cats.

Let's not get into that though.
Tony lee

Thanks about your explanation, Tony, now I know what´s the meaning of "VA", I didn´t knew how "it" worked there... :)

And what about the DAK figures, Tony? have you begun to work over them?

Thanks, Tony ;)
RG

Here's the deal about the figures Roberto.
There's going to be a Figure group build on another site i'm a member of that starts Nov. 1.
Only one of the sets has been delivered so until the other one gets here I need to wait just in case the other one doesn't show up for the start of the GB which has to be unopened.

As soon as it does i'll start the figures but I have to have one set unstated,sorry.

Tony lee :)

OK, Tony :), you´re a busy man...

No need to sorry, Tony... ! :)

Salud (("Health For You"))
RG

The Crew
100_1086.jpg

I've only assembled one other figure but even at that i've got to say that Master Box has
done a real nice job with these.

I've got a few very small seams to fill with just a tad of filler and they'll be ready to prime.
Thanks for lookin in
Tony lee :)

Latest posts

Back