Bronco's 5t "Diana"

Damn.......I knew I should have grabbed it. It's a two hour drive back there bro. I'll see if I can get my good ol buddy to pick it up for me.

Rusting people............................................. :-\ don't get me thinking Tony

Speaking of restless natives. Got any new pics to show? ;D Got them figures done yet? ;D How about that cool paint set you got? ;D

Today I installed those tiny tiny tarp loops and made up a tow cable since this thing has no winch cable.
You can see one in the real photo that shows the white elephant on the fender.
Looks like the crew just draped one over the fender.

About the figures,I entered a figure GB which starts NOV.1 on another site so I can't start on them till then.
There's plenty to do or I would like to do till then anyway. The other set won't be here till then also coming from Lucky Models.

Tony lee

Ahhh, we are just giving ya a hard time. No bigge. That GB sounds neat.

When you dig into that paint set, let me know how you like it. I was looking at them today and they seam pricy for only 6 colors in a set.

BJ I use LifeColor a lot. Their colors are good representations and you can also brush paint them to boot.

I'm on easy street, at my age there are no hard times around my house just tiny PE parts. ;D

Tony lee :)

Yes Rob here are some pictures. ;D Not much to see but i'll show you what i've got.
100_1082.jpg
The crew picked up a tow cable from an abandoned tank for just in case purposes.
Secured in the front and draped over the fender then hooked to the fighting compartment step below the door.
100_1083.jpg

I tied the net to the rear cover hoop with tea bag string but even with it being really small in diameter it still looks to big for scale. ???
100_1085.jpg

Got to go to the VA tomorrow for check up and blood work,don't know how long that will take.
See Ya later
Tony lee

the string looks ok to me tony i cant even see it tbh :)

i like the tow cable idea

and GL tomorrow hope all is ok

String looks fine Tony ,so does the tow rope ;), love all the little touches you're adding to this one .

Good luck tomorrow buddy ;)

Chris.

Another fine showing Tony!! Yup, string does look fine!! As does the entire job!!! Kickin' butt Sir!!! ;)

OK if you guys say so what you see is what you get. ;D
No worries,the wife takes real good care of me. :-*
I just hate to waste the day going over there that's all.

It's the same old Hurry Up and Wait deal. :(
Thanks fellows
Tony lee

It's the same old Hurry Up and Wait deal. ....Bit like here then aint it ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back